Day 12 First Closet Grow, Transplant, New Setup, What do ya'll think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayreef

Herb Jedi
Reaction score
hello all, this is my first closet grow on day 12. Just changed setup from 4 4' 40w floros to 5 1600 lumen cfls. Also, did a transplant. My little ladie wasn't even fazed by it however my bigger ladie didn't like to much but she pullin out of it slowly though. Does everything look good? I have 8000 lumens in my little area, should i try to throw some more in or is this good? Here is the grow before transplant, new light are up though.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39369

100_2035.JPG

100_2036.JPG

100_2037.JPG

looks good i just rebuit mine wth scrog tell mne what ya think its the scrog post i don't how link yet btw i would in vest inan energency blanket they are a cheap way to get mylay any camping store or walmart camping ect much better reflector than foil

Great, but: shouldn't this be a grow journal?

Don't you already have the same thread going just below this one? One ought to be enough, I would think.

Looks good fella but do a journal and give a bit more detail man, it will also be a good reference for you in future.
As for light what light spectrum is it?
Lumens are obviously important but so is the colour spec man not trying to tell how to suck eggs if you knew that already just friendly advice

2 of the bulbs are 2700k and the other 3 are 3500k. the lower end of spectrum is for veg and higher for bud right? def starting a grow journal. thanks all

you want the higher end 5500k to 7000 k 6500k is optimal then 3500 to 2700 or so to bud in that range

arwe you using a fan of any kind ifm not i would suggest a small one but don't blow it on the plants

thanks, just added one. its not blowing directly on the plants however they are catching a small breez, will this be a problem? also, a bowl of water to get the humidity up

Latest posts

Back