my second grow

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by buzzkillz, May 5, 2019.

1. May 5, 2019 #1

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

this is my second grow, i am in about a 10 x 10 room, in a beasement. for light i upgraded to a perfect sun mega star (575watts). for soil i ran fox farm ocean and as i had a bunch left that i didnt want to waste. seed are from true north im growing 2 god bud (reg seed), 1 gg#4. a kushy kush, a cheese and a blue berry. i started the seeds using paper towel then once they popped they went to a 4x4 rockwool cube. then when roots came out the bottom they went to a 3 gallon fab pot. all thru veg they were fed just ph water and switched between orca and recherge. but using mammath p the whole time at .6 ml per gallon. when i got to 6 weeks in veg i transplanted into 7 gallon fabric pots and lollipoped/ took clones, i gave them around 4 days then flipped to 12-12 and now im on day 10 of flower,

my plants started turning that purplish color again and i suspect its from me watering without runoff. so i bought new treys and little racks under the pots so i can get runoff and can just shop vac it up. the first watering after i changed that the ppm of runoff was around 2000, quite a few watering later my last runoff was around 660 for most of them but one was at around 1000ppm runoff. they seem to be greening up so i think that was my prob, other then that this grow seems to be going perfect. the only other thing that i see maybe being a prob is fungus gnats, i put yellow sticky card in the top of all my pots theres maybe 5 or 6 per card but it doesnt seem to be getting any worse as maybe the wet dry cycle is keeping them at bay. if so i have some of that glass crap to put on the only reason i havent yet is it seems like it would be a pain in the balls to water with that crap on there.

im new and any advise is welcome

Attached Files:

2. May 5, 2019 #2

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

oh and my temps are lights ON 72-82 and OFF 68-72, humidity 50-55%,.. water i ph 6.3-6.8, i water 2 gallons for everyone 7 gallon pot. im using those co2 bags which are really inconsistent as the ppms range from 460-1900, my delivery of co2 might be my next upgrade. being im in a cold wet basement a burner might work well for me. as for humidity all i run is a dehumidifier and i have it up off the ground and draining in a tote due to it filling and shutting off before i can make it over to my grow. it got to the point where almost daily it was full and humidity was almost 70% so good thin g i was in veg now flower

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    novitius, burnin1 and Rosebud like this.
  3. May 5, 2019 #3

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

these were taken this morning, everything is moving along nice. day 10 of flower

Attached Files:

4. May 5, 2019 #4

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

Your strains are awesome. Looks like your doing a good job. Wet dry cycle lis important. Goood job.

buzzkillz and burnin1 like this.
  5. May 10, 2019 #5

Bruce111

Bruce111

Bruce111

buzzkillz and hollowpoint like this.
  6. May 11, 2019 #6

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Very Nice!:eek:

buzzkillz likes this.
  7. May 11, 2019 #7

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

update......it is now day 16. everything is looking good i think. just gave them 1/4 dose of bio-bloom and bio bud, with recharge and mammoth p. temps hit around 82 lights on and around 69-71 lights off. watering about every 3 days @ 2 gallons per 7 g pot with runoff around 600-800. when it the best time to do a light leaf strip?

Attached Files:

hollowpoint and stepheneking like this.
  8. May 12, 2019 #8

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Buzzkillz, its looking great! Ill be watching your grow ;-)

buzzkillz and hollowpoint like this.
  9. May 18, 2019 #9

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

buzzkillz

its now day 22 in flower, things are going good so far, just put down some gnat nix after seeing one in my room. my temps has been good. never gets above 82 degrees and humidity never over 58%. im still using recharge and mammoth p. monday i gave them 2 ml bio bloom and 1 1/2 ml bio bud, i think they got a slight burn. will just ph water with microbes untill they tell me.

Attached Files:

10. May 18, 2019 #10

trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms

Dank Reaper

Doing great bro.... rock wool is testy and you nailin’ That ****. Just put fans on them HARD and watch R/H.

Rosebud and buzzkillz like this.
  11. May 30, 2019 #11

stepheneking

stepheneking

stepheneking

Looking Great! Keep giving that TLC!

Rosebud likes this.