Day 26 bloom help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrorampage

Reaction score
This is my first time growing with a hydro kit the pictures i have added were taken today which is day 26 of the growing process. A friend of mine told me that i should add the "bloom" solution during week 4 which is just 2 days away. Now being my first time and not wanting to kill the plants i just wanted some advice on if this information was accurate and if not when is the best time to add the "bloom".
just a little extra information: the kit is a stealthhydro grow kit, the lights are about a foot above the tops of the plants and their is a increasing odor that hits you in the face as you open the door that started on day 23.

Edit: also the seeds i'm using are citral does anyone have any experience with this strain? likes? dislikes?

AAAA51889de.jpg

AAAAh.e0b5ccdba6.jpg

hiya hydrorampage.

few questions 1st if ya dont mind answering i can give you a better idea on what ya doing.
week 4 is vegging and not flowering 12/12 i assume as there is no buddgae showing.

so you only need to add bloom once you have started 12/12 flowering cycle.

citral from nirvana i assume!! if so its very very nice ive smoked it and think mate grew it while back and was killer smoke.

the smell odor is natural all plants smell especially weed plants. get some odor control carbon filter/scrubber or stealth will not be happening.

you will not kill the plants with bloom whether in flower or veg cycle maybe bit discoloured as bllom has more phos/pot/ wheras grow has more nitrogen which is needed when in veg.

looking at your plants they appear very very lush and healthy so if it aint broke dont fix it.

lastly what lighting again i assume flouros or similar.

ps lastly really this time blank that net pot hole off with net pot with something covering top or tape up hole as light causes bacterial growth in hydro leading to slimey roots maybe pythium.

later doode

pkj

lovely little hydro set up..do you meen they are on day 23 of the bloom phase? or are they still in veg? is that a stupid question? hope not. over all they look great dude!

stick to the script

They look great. If you're using floros, move the light closer to the tops of the plants. Other than that, fantastic. Good luck.

parkingjoe said:
hiya hydrorampage.

few questions 1st if ya dont mind answering i can give you a better idea on what ya doing.
week 4 is vegging an lastly what lighting again i assume flouros or similar.
Yes, the plants are in week 4 vegging

"Dual Spectrum II High Output Fluorescent Bulbs" are the bulbs my kit came with, the site says they emitt 4200 lumens per bulb if that matters(I have two lights, one being white and one being yellow)

smokybear said:
They look great. If you're using floros, move the light closer to the tops of the plants.
The lights had previously been roughly 1.5 ft from the plants, then as they got under 6 inches from the lights I positioned the lights higher. I had heard that if you move the lights further away, the plant with grow faster due to it having to stretch to the light. I assume this hearsay is wrong, appromixately how far away should I place the lights? Also the guide that came with my kit said that I should keep the lights on for 20 hr/day during veggie period, is this correct? If not then what would be best?

Latest posts

Back