Day 42 Veg.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
Let me know what you think.:farm:

Stunzeed..

000_0719.jpg

000_0722.jpg

000_0723.jpg

000_0724.jpg

000_0725.jpg

000_0726.jpg

000_0727.jpg

Wow, those look great...keep up the good work! :D

I think you need to put them into flower. They'll at least double in size on you.

:joint: I am waiting to flower them until the 4 in the bags get to be a decent size. Believe me I cant wait!!

Stunzeed..

They look extremely healthy... I hope you got the room to flower em cause they are going to be some nasty nasty girls.

hey stunzeed,those are some nice lookin` women you have there.
what you givin em? light etc. keep up the art man.
:bongin:

Holy crap stunzeed those ladies are freaking huge. You figure once you put them into flower their gonna stretch another 1 or 2 feet. :eek: Hope you have the room my friend. ;) Anyway the ladies are looking great and your doing one hell of a great job. Keep it up. :aok:

Thanks for the rep points Tom Green Thumb (Which is a clever name by the way) they are much appreciated. I will post pics periodically of my gals when I throw them into flower. I hope to do it soon, these dang Thai-Tanics need to hurry up and get their grow on. Thanks for the feedback everyone! :farm:

Stunzeed..:bong1:

Those look realy big and full for 42 days. Must be the grower huh.:D

Later:cop:

Well, that certainly explains a lot. Those are looking REAL healthy. Looks like they never had one bit of stress. I definitely want to watch this grow. Good luck!

moneyme said:
Well, that certainly explains a lot. Those are looking REAL healthy. Looks like they never had one bit of stress. I definitely want to watch this grow. Good luck!

Click the link in my signature my friend. They have had lots of stress at the beginning. Thank you though that is quite a compliment.

Stunzeed..:48:

Whats up stunzeed. What can i say other than the ladies are looking freaking huge and great. I can't wait to see how big them ladies get during the stretch. Gonna be fun to watch. ;)

:afroweed: Thanks TBG. I will make sure to keep you posted.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back