Daytime Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
My to-do list...
Take the whole day off...take the kid in the pool...and crack my 2 six packs of Sam Adams mixed packs...fry up some wings. :woohoo:
Sam Adams huh? That and wings makes anyday so much better. Did you know they have like ALOT of different flavors and variations of Sam Adams, I find it quite interesting myself.

I've had what appears to be the flu the last couple of days. Still not 100% but I am feeling tons better. Look out!!! :)

:( Hope you feel better soon, mom! Want me to make you some soup? :)

I can't believe the yankees lost again last night! They had a 4-2 lead in the 7th inning and still lost. Man if they don't even make the playoffs this year, i'm not going to any yankee games next season. Does anybody here feel sorta the same way, or even like baseball?

I used to be a baseball fan. But then discovered hockey and basketball. It's now ruined me and I gotta have more fast-paced sports.

Yay Spurs!!!

:D

Ok....its nice and quiet here. I have the whole house to myself today. LOVE it.

SmokinMom said:
I used to be a baseball fan. But then discovered hockey and basketball. It's now ruined me and I gotta have more fast-paced sports.

Yay Spurs!!!

:D

Ok....its nice and quiet here. I have the whole house to myself today. LOVE it.

i agree with u mom on that one besides for the
basketball part tho:D I live in minnesota so hockey
is propally on of my favorite sports to watch along
with UFC. I miss playing hockey :( i played for 9 years
and havent played in around 2 years

DLtoker said:
Yeah, I'm a tennis playing fool... :eek:

dude i hate tennis i really ****
at it now i use to be decent not all
that good but ive gotten really bad
so i hate it now..

Latest posts