Daytime Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I started posting on this site not too long ago, and saw some great topics for the forum. But I thought of an even better idea, how about we make a thread where all and everybody's topics are welcome. You can talk about your day. Talk about what you are planning to do today or whenever. Talk about interesting things you found on other websites. Or above all, talk about what makes this site so awesome yet different from others, Marijuana! This thread is basically for fun and for your enjoyment so lets hit it off!

Ideal posting times- 7AM - 7PM

It sounds good in theory. But it could run into some problems. First off, we can't talk about anything and everything here. With so many countries and cultures represented we need to be careful not to offend. I'd hate to start seeing debates on my favorite laid-back board. :)

But for just a daily report on how everyones doing and what they are up to, then sure why not? I love keeping tabs on my MP buddies. It's like my 2nd home here.

Yeah your right, not everything is allowed to be said. This is supposed to be a good thing, kind of friendly chat if you will. Everyone is welcome, and i'm kind of trying to let people know about this thread so they can join the fun. Haha that sounded so retarded.

I'll join the fun then. :)

Tonight is a wedding for my husbands cousin. That family is HUGE and I always feel out of place and like I don't fit in. It's funny, back when I was in 10 grade I knew my hubbys sister and hated her! I used to make fun of her last name. LOL. So 12 yrs ago when I 1st met him and he told me his last name I said, "Please don't tell me you are so&so's big brother?" He looked me straight in the eye and said he was terribly sorry. :D

Atleast I got to go shopping for a new outfit to wear to this wedding. That's a positive I guess. And another positive. We're leaving my crazy toddler with the neighbors so that will be a nice break. I just hope there will be an open bar. ;)

I'll check in later and let ya know how it went.

Next?

hope that u have a great time and dont be picking on his sister when ur there lol i love open bars lol u should post a pic of ur dress:hubba: lol have a great time latter

Yeah have a good time at the wedding. Try to be nice to his sister why don't ya.

Oh I will....;)

It's not just his sister. The whole family is very religious. And they think I pulled him away from the church. Truth is, he left on his own.

Ahh well. I'll **** it up for a few hours.

:D

Last night me and 3 others went and saw 1408 and then went to a keg party afterwards. Didn't get home until like 6 this morning and I actually haven't been to bed yet and its 4pm. I have to get a nap sometime soon though, we are having a party tonight. It's turning out to be a pretty good weekend. :)

:holysheep: Speaking of movies, which I rarely watch... Surfs Up is absolutely hilarious. Stoned out chickens and penguins. With these kinds of children movies coming out, ganja can't be illegal for more than 40 more years. :farm:

TheStickyIcky said:
Last night me and 3 others went and saw 1408 and then went to a keg party afterwards. Didn't get home until like 6 this morning and I actually haven't been to bed yet and its 4pm. I have to get a nap sometime soon though, we are having a party tonight. It's turning out to be a pretty good weekend. :)
That should be me all summer long, but sadly i am doing absolutely nothing and hate it.

Hey Guys, I made it! :)

The wedding was awesome! I enjoyed getting all prettied up and going out. ;) I have a new favorite beer. I have always prefered Corona until I tried Dos XX. After 5 I am pleased to say I have a new favorite.

The reception was at an old Dallas landmark and had an amazing skyline overlooking downtown.

Now I smoked a bowl and had 2 more beers. At times like these I really miss the chatroom. :(

Glad to hear you had a good time. My day was rather dull. I slept in, went to work for about an hour, sat around the house, took a two hour nap, had dinner and got on the computer...

But man, after that nap, I feel refreshed! Time to try out my newly dried (but not fully cured) White Widow.:D

Later all!

Jeez... Sitting at work tonight without the option of chat was KILLING me :doh:

SmokinMom said:
Hey Guys, I made it! :)

The wedding was awesome! I enjoyed getting all prettied up and going out. ;) I have a new favorite beer. I have always prefered Corona until I tried Dos XX. After 5 I am pleased to say I have a new favorite.

The reception was at an old Dallas landmark and had an amazing skyline overlooking downtown.

Now I smoked a bowl and had 2 more beers. At times like these I really miss the chatroom. :(
Sounds like you had a kick time at the wedding. Glad you did.

SmokinMom said:
The whole family is very religious. And they think I pulled him away from the church.

They have their religion, we have ours :ccc:

Seriously, glad you had fun, Smokin'Mom.

Let's see. My to-do list for today:

MP ranks 1st. (haha)
Take kid #3 to Dr for a check-up
Clean
Eat sometime.

SmokinMom said:

MP ranks 1st. (haha)
Take kid #3 to Dr for a check-up
Clean
Eat sometime.

My to-do list...
Take the whole day off...take the kid in the pool...and crack my 2 six packs of Sam Adams mixed packs...fry up some wings. :woohoo:

SmokinMom said:

MP ranks 1st. (haha)

We appreciate you've got things properly sorted out. After all, if that kid doesn't get to the doctor...you can have another one. Now this forum, that's important!:hubba:

Latest posts

Back