Debating using my fluffy buds to make hash..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
I got a lot of fluffy buds, or popcorn buds, that I dont really care for..
I have a 5bag set of 1gal bubble bags..
ABOUT how much hash would I get from a dry oz of popcorn buds?

If I picked 50 apples how much would they weigh?

Tater said:
If I picked 50 apples how much would they weigh?
Being that the average apple weighs 5 ounces, I would estimate 16 pounds, or 250 ounces total :D

Restless: Unkown quantity = Net
or ....we dont know how "good" that popcorn is / strain/ etc to give a decent answer.
BTW; I'm about to do the same. 1/2elbo of popcorn and trim. Only the best, no fan leaves, etc. I'll let you know how i did...

Bingo!

If you want a rough guestimate, take 100grams of trim turn it into hash and use that and some simple math to estimate your final weight.

10g trim = 1g hash
then
28g trim = approx 2.8g hash

This all depends on the method you use and how good you are at extracting, I'm guessing you're a novice since you are asking the question so the best answer I can give you is not much.

well i was trying to weigh the pros and cons, as I have never used actual bud.. once again, im not talking about trimmings.
thanks

My 2cents worth is: Experiment with a small batch and see what you get back. If your happy with the outcome, then run with it. It should be killer hash. Show a pic of it magnified if you can. The'll be alot of THC.lol.

Gonna do that in a coupla days with some fresh trim, I'll weigh out 50gm and post results. It's Blueberry ;)

Tell me this:

If a hen and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half...
How long would it take a monkey to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle? :eek:

Dudus Relentless...

:clap: :dancing: My 1 gal buckets JUST arrived via UPS this afternoon!! :dancing: :clap:​

WHERE did you find 1 gal buckets... I looked and called all over my metro area and nada.... lol... So I found them online for $2 each... I'm going to run a batch with only my Poison Afghan sugar leaves and another using some lower White Widow buds that were pollinated by a hermie and have some immature seeds on them. Let me know how things go down yonder...

Peace!:cool:

If a hen and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half...
How long would it take a monkey to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

HAHAHAHA I just found my new sig! Thanks man.

Latest posts

Back