Deformed Bud in full flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelk

Experimental member
Reaction score
Hi all , has anyone seen this happen on a flowering plant the bud is deformed and has a flat top , even so it is very dense and the rest of the plant is going well , if not for a slight nit def , but I think that is normal as it only has about 3 weeks to. finish.

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1320.jpg
    IMG_1320.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 135
Thank you Alasgun ,Then it is cool , I have a double sized bud ,, lets hope the effects are double strength, it is only on one branch ,the rest of the plant is bursting with flower and leaves, I,ve never seen a plant as dense ,, it is an sweet Afghani delicious . :)

I had a Candida do that a while back. Google polypoid, theres lots of information out there. I saw absolutely no difference in it and the rest of the plant / plants as i had 3 of those on that grow. As it grew the branch that flowered polypoid grew larger and larger as it gained height, then it made that peculiar bud. Kinda cool, especially for a new guy like myself.

Theres all sorts of "ploid's" out there as youll find while reserching. Some claim higher thc, others are attempting to breed them. From what i remember its an anomoly and not easily past on.

Probably about like a hole in one to get one?

Hi all , has anyone seen this happen on a flowering plant the bud is deformed and has a flat top , even so it is very dense and the rest of the plant is going well , if not for a slight nit def , but I think that is normal as it only has about 3 weeks to. finish.
Hi, I just joined this forum and have a flowering plant that has the same thing. A flat top and looks like a head of white hair. See my photo on my grow diary.

Could something be munching on it? It looks like the leaves around the bud have had their tips munched....

Latest posts

Back