Deputies say woman stole marijuana that washed up on beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Maybe she should be on the FBIs most wanted list... ~ Burnin1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From News channel 8 wfla.com/news Florida

Deputies say woman stole marijuana that washed up on beach

By: WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff Posted: Sep 18, 2018

BUNNELL, Fla. (WFLA) - The Flagler County Sheriff's Office says a bag of marijuana washed up on the beach last week and they want help identifying the woman who they say stole it.

The blonde woman was seen in a photo with a yellow bikini top, black bottoms and sunglasses on her head digging into the large package on the beach.

This happened on Sept. 13.

Reports said several packages of marijuana washed ashore at St. Johns County beaches two weeks ago. Deputies are warning citizens to call their local authorities instead of taking the pot for themselves.

If you have information about the identity of the woman, call deputies at ***-***=***, email a tip to **********.com, or call Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at ***-***-*** (****).

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/d...ijuana-that-washed-up-on-the-beach/1457188404

Heck she looks like a good public servant to me. She understands that some poor soul got all his fingers chopped off for loseing these packages and shes obviously sampling to determine worth. I bet she sells most of that then donates the money to the first guy she sees with both hands all bandaged up!

I wish everyone was this considerate.

Last edited:
So she supposedly stole something that washed up on a beach? How is that theft?

Washed up on a county beach, which makes it the property of the county. Same as finding stuff along side the road, belongs to the state, and/or county, and/or city. Or at least that is what the state police told me.

Heck she looks like a good public servant to me. She understands that some poor soul got all his fingers chopped off for loseing these packages and shes obviously sampling to determine worth. I bet she sells most of that then donates the money to the first guy she sees with both hands all bandaged up!

I wish everyone was this considerate.

LMAO

Latest posts

Back