desperate need of help... PLEASE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimbothaKid

Reaction score
ok im up sh*t creek without a paddle and im hoping you season growers can save my a$$ i have two clones and 2 days ago i gave them 2L of water each mixed with schultz plant food 20 30 20 im positive i mixed it rich I tried giving them normal water no ferts to flush the soil i did that twice 2 L per plant yesterday and today and still the same thing and today there were little flying bugs swarming my plants

any help is greatly appreciated thanks

Lady Green said:
OOps......

Will there be a service? +

care to explain? you lost me .... and the clones were doing beautifully until i gave them that schultz stuff if i keep flushing the soil out do they have a snowballs chance in hell of living?

A service being a memorial, 2 minutes of silence or better yet a funeral! LoL
Shultz.....which one?
I always say 10-52-10 for seedlings and 20-20-20 for growth and 15-30-15 for bloom.
Sorry about the loss really.

A long time ago this same thing happened to me. Just set back and see if they come out of it. That’s all you can really do. And keep flushing. Also for the bugs get a cig and put it in a boatel and spry

no dice on a service haha i REFUSE!! its schultz 20 30 20 it said to mix 1/2 a spoon to 2l and i mixed a full spoon per 2 l can i trim off the yellow and flush like mad to revive it ?

looks like ther in the ground if so you didnt flush with no where enough water not even enough if they where in pots you need to flush with a lot more water than you have if theres a chance of saving them there probably in nute lock out now too , throw in 1 teaspoon epson salt to 1 gallon water , after you flush them better... hope this helps:D :D :D :D

flush em as much as you can
do the epson salt thing like Geter said
and i never thought of it but a cig would work well for getting rid of pests.
good idea roots dog

ill cross my fingers for ya

take some pics and post em to show people what the signs of over feeding looks like...u kno...dont let anyone else endure the same misfortune

well the news is I only lost one branch per plant due to my dumb *** over fertilizing thanks for the help

Latest posts

Back