Diseased or mg def???HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelk

Experimental member
Reaction score
Hi all,lets see if some one can help me with this problem i cant figure out what is wrong with my plants .The ph is ok and the amount of feed i am giving them is correct according to the instructions. Im using bio canna,15 ml in 5 ltr of water every other day and nothing more,ive got a ph really high from the tapwater which is 8.5- 8.9,so im using ph down every time i water, the ph down is from hydrophonics of holland(special).Can that be the problem, too much ph?All the rest of the plant is healthy,but i dont want to lose these 2 as ive already lost plants because they turned out to be male.Anyways all help will be really appreciated.Cheers all

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

Looks more like nute burn, I would not feed every watering.
Its not your PH down unless your mixing it lower than 6.5

No the ph is a steady 6.5, now and again 6.4 6.3 but never less,but the nutes i use should be every 3 days or 4 ,what do you reckon?

noelk said:
No the ph is a steady 6.5, now and again 6.4 6.3 but never less,but the nutes i use should be every 3 days or 4 ,what do you reckon?

Well im a hydro guy now, but in my dirt days I hardley ever used nutes but I had rich black dirt with my own special mix.
Someone will have a better idea.

Anyone out there with other ideas???? Its looks like everyone has gone home.

Latest posts

Back