dispensary questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potwarrior

Reaction score
1. hey, i live in SF, CA and i want to start a delivery service, do i still need to get permits, license, etc.../ can you give me a checklist?

2. with the new guidelines from AG. does dispensaries/ co-op (<== i think they are same) still are able to grow their own supply (i think it was 99 plants max.)

3. lastly, if your a patient, how does the selling to co-ops work? do you give them your extra meds for cash, right there an then, or do you wait till people buy your strain to get paid? if you have to wait till people buy your meds to get paid, does all dispensaries have to accept your med/ add your meds to their menu, without the chance of beeing rejected?

thanks

Go talk to this guy.

If you can't afford it, you aint ready.

Robert Raich, 1970 Broadway #1200, Oakland CA 94612, 510-338-0700 Medical cannabis business law & regulations.

thank for the info. when you say "cant afford it,..." do you mean if i cant afford the lawyer or the business?

because i know its about 10g's for the license and permit in SF, (and i have around 10.5 g's saved) but if the lawyer cost like 1-2 g's i probably can afford the lawyer and the L's.

The Laywer, talk to him first. R.R. is the MAN.

Latest posts

Back