DIY Bubblebags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Someone beat me too it:rolleyes:. I got my filter bags today. I think i'm going to tweak what they are doing a lil. Instead of stirring with a spoon i'm going to use a mixer and mix the trash right in the bag. The biggest I have is a 200 micron and it's seems pretty sturdy. I have a 75 and a 50 too but they are a lil more fragile than the 200. I'll post my results when I use the bags:D.

FilterBag Bubble Hash
hxxp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1745382541491567999&hl=en

FilterBags
hxxp://www.filterbags.com/filter_bag_pricing.htm

I think the bags are one of the best investments, turn your trash into stash people! I use a electric mixer to mix also and it works great, also remember that you can run your material through the bags multple times, i usually run them twice before i throw away the trimmings and leaf's. Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

If you follow the link there is something better...a video;).

bomb... I use a cordless. adjustable speed drill and a paint paddle. The more vigorous the stiring/beating, the higher the yield, BUT.... if you want to try for "pure" bubble, I recommend the wooden spoon the first run.(especially with DRY trim) Less beating = less vegetative material = more pure product.
And as Roken said,.. "run your batches at least twice....

This was more of a test run. My first attempt ever at making this stuff. I used a 200 micron and a 75 micron. This is what came from the 75. I think I need a 150 and/or a 100 micron to get what i'm looking for. Though a lil trashy this gets you toasted:D.

new 158.jpg

new 161.jpg

Latest posts

Back