Do Not Buy Seeds From...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LassChance

Reaction score
Dont buy seeds from cannabisseeds.com.
They are a rip-off. I ordered seeds over a month ago. No seeds---nor do they reply to my emails.

They have a very seductive "sale" going on, lol...and yep, they got my 80 bucks. Like my pop used to say---if it sounds too good to be true...it probably isnt.

Dont order from these guys---it's **. Im warning all the forums I visit.

LassChance

They are selling there stuff at almost $20 a pack, correct me if I am wrong but is that not less than wholesale price?

Well I hope u r wrong because I ordered from there last week...they hve responded to my email to them though...offer did seem to good though....

that stinks. maybe the sell was so good they got backed up...

Just thought I wld resurrect this thread with the good news that they are not a scam... I got my seeds today...all 56 beans
It took longer then attitude or dope seeds but they got here...

it will be fun to hear how they germinate for ya ham..hint hint lol..

2Dog said:
it will be fun to hear how they germinate for ya ham..hint hint lol..

2dog I hve gone from having nothing germ to everything so now I am at my seedling max....:) These seeds will hve to wait in line with the others that I want to grow...all 500 of them...lol :D

oh yeah HL. that is good news buddy.:) ...i hate to hear of someone getting ripped on thier order. it's worse than customs intercepting them...

wonder if Lass got thiers?...

Latest posts

Back