Do you ever imagine what your fellow MP posters look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me on Halloween, I couldn't afford a real costume so I just threw something together and it turned out pretty cool. I got a lot of candy!

ugly.jpg

That crazy vancouver guy said:
nah.... here's the real TCVG...

and no... that's not a **** stain on my behind... I just have a rug-azz :p

we just thought you were crazy, now we see your nuts! what do you call that? tha dark side of the moon? lol

wow i actually clicked on that picture to see tcvg's ***. wow and i didn't even realize it i was just like what? and bam it's like i got molested by asses....do not click that picture! lol.

Yeah, first thing I thought was diarhea. Scarred for life.

i Dunno but i preferred wondering what the girls were looking like. which some of a few of them were pretty correct about how they look lol. i look like that icrecream kid remember mom? haha

edit: back when i first started posting here and it was allgrownup that posted it haha.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14136 that's the link

People always tell me I look like Edward Norton. I usually respond by saying I am not a racist. Hahaha..

Lol, when I have a buzzed head and some stubble I do

haha those were some funny times. sheesh seems like forever ago we had chat.

Chat was a lot of fun. Unfortunately they can't bring it back yet. :(

Maybe someday. ;)

Is that such a good idea Mom? With all the new members that are joining they will be setting up their Laptop in their growrooms and ask questions 24/7with pics uploaded in the forum every 10 minutes. :p

I know what all of ya look like!!!!! A bunch of Red Eyed Pot Heads,,thats what.:D I am looking at my wifes eyes right now,,,,,,,YEP,,,POt Head.:bong: Yer all Pot Heads..:ignore:

ya know that's what i said. i couldn't believe it. the female grower group was just a big scheme to have a place of business for their underground "industry". maybe new 2 chronic would not have had such a fit about it if he knew about their underground stripping industry using a marijuana site as it's cover :)

nikimadritista after a baked trip to the Tattoo Parlour..........:rolleyes:

:headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

:headbang2: :headbang2:

:headbang2:​

facetattoo. niki.jpg

Latest posts

Back