Do you ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had that body world thing here in my city for about 2-3 weeks and went their with my girl baked off my bum and was pretty cool to say the least.

I bet you could do a slight ISO wash on my lungs and get some good smoke. :hubba: :rofl:

i smoke about a pack a day

and wake and bake most of the time.

conditions of my lungs do worry me..
but im so addicted to thc and nicotine, i dont see any hope for me.
why??
i have no WANT to quit smoking cigs or MJ, not sure what i can really
do about it.

wish i could scrap my lungs like i do my pipes..

Yep ......Just gonna have one of those big ol glass jars with my brain in it...jus like the movies....but Im gonna request that my stash should be scattered on the surface and then mixed real good! :rolleyes: ....lol....Jus to see how numb I can get.....Probably only need a small jar though....:)

ON the serious side.......:)
I always buy filters for my blunts....they make a difference.....rolled up cardboard dont stop any of them 'carcegens'...(I know I cant spell) ....I heard that they dont stop the thc but cut out an awful lot of the s**t we get from the green......I guess vaps are the way to go if your feeling a little hoarse Smokin Mum...:)

lol, I remember when you used to talk about this on chat, mom..

Hey SM, i heard alot about that body exhibit from my girlfriend who recently went to new york and saw the exhibit. It would be interesting to see how they would make your body if you were to donate it. I probably woulndt mind doing it, at least my body would live forever. And people for all time would know, thats my body. Also imsoborednow is right, get a vap. they are awesome, and although very very expensive, i heard the volcano cant be beat. Best vap around. I just have a plain wood box, it works but not fancy or anything.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I bet you could do a slight ISO wash on my lungs and get some good smoke. :hubba: :rofl:

EEEKKK!!!! LOL.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back