Doc Chronic Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dr came trough on all my orders. Never had a problem, even had an order go missing once and as soon as i showed him receipt and payments on my order with my order number, another was on the way with some freebees.

I'm sure everything will turn out great.

The Doc has always been good peoples to me, as well ;)

TommyBres said:
Well Bonez, I agree the prices are still great, the norm I see on the net is 50-55 Euros, so 60 USD is a steal. It just pisses me off that they make it out to be that the currency conversion is why they charge more, truly it's because Americans will pay it. It's like how every time I want to go to a f***ing Mets game they're $25 tickets, but I end up paying $68.50 due to "fees". There's a $4.25 fee per ticket that just says "fee" with no explanation, $2.50 for them to email the tickets to me, and $4.25 added onto the order for an "order fee". I wouldn't mind if the tickets were $34.25, but don't insult my intelligence. I feel the same way about this site, if you want to charge me $60 that's fine, but don't dare tell me it's because of the currency conversion when our currency is worth more.
I HEAR YOU TOMMYBRES, every one of my utielites have tax, tax, tax ,and then a tax for the tax..... only in america........ seem to keep paying more taxes and not getting any return, but where else do you have to give feds money for the right to work????? i got to stop this.....lol

I recieved a order from the doc within a week. HAvent tried to germ yet but I have great expectations. THANKS DOC!

THEIVIN Bastages..... Both my orders got sniped.....

Not your fault Doc.. But thanks for tryin...

Have to say.. that was fast though and confiscated too heh.

got my ww from high grade seeds today, 8 business days from ship date and they are here! woot! i live in the southern us in case you guys wanted to know!

CasualGrower said:

dang they are really on to him...

Yea I put 20 bagseeds in paper towels in a private protest against the theft...... Oh well, should be fun to grow some new ladies......;)

CasualGrower said:

What port did it go through? I got mine today, don't meant to rub it in, just wondering...

Latest posts

Back