doctor's examination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
well in india to get a license, the doctor must examine you and see that you are fit to drive... i won't go to the exam high ofcourse but i smoked last night and it is tomorrow now... will i be at risk at all?? just a normal check of my body, and he might take a blood sample, maybe... but i know the doctor, so it shouldn't be that formal, just looking at signing off type thing.... what do you guys think? any risk of me getting screwed over, i know there is no piss test tho.

Yo Ho SirSmoke-a-Lot,
Yikes and Gadzooks. So many little things to consider, things like are you skinny or over weight ? Do you flush your system well with water, do you exercise much ? How long has it been since you last toked ?
I would say relax if you are going to test anyway cause that worry stuff won't ever serve you well ya know.
We'll think good thoughts for ya, and do let us know how it all goes ok ???
GOOD LUCK !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

except its just a quick physical, nothing big... i am only concerned about the blood test factor... i there any way he could ive had marijuana in my body by using the blood... all he needs is the blood type i believe, not sure... but can he use my blood against me?

There are a lot things in our blood. When doctors do a blood test, they only look for certain things. If you come in sick and they take a blood sample, they look for x, y, z. Unless they are testing for THC, they wont find anything.

But it sounds like its just a simple check up (seeing if you're fit to drive) which means he's looking for viruses and diseases...not drugs

thanks cuy... i know the doctor anyways... most likely it will just be a small little check up and a quick pay off if he finds anything he isn't supposed to find :D

A Doctor will not give any info he finds to anyone else, what he finds is between you and the Doctor, a specific test is needed to pick up traces of 'stimulants', your Doctor will not be checking for these.

Latest posts

Back