does anyone live alone? And grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
Am I just too high, I have NEVER seen pics posted like that here at MP. NOPE never.

Good luck with that nute burn.

exactly what i said. i saw them, then looked at my bong and then, I was like, " whats so special about this character, that he gets life size poster pics, i want posters of my buds too" . My god how does he do it?
thats all im concerned about.

And yeah good luck with that burn...... it makes em tough in the long run eghhh???
no.... but thats what i tell my self when it happens to me..... sometimes its fun to be delusional.

later:cool:

anberlinaddict said:
Ha I actually have a 9mm I bought about 2 years ago under my bed.. i honestly have no problem unloading on someone that comes in un-invited. But I think some of you mis-understood. I meant "im terrified to live alone" not phsyically.. just mentally... like the thought of being a grown-up an adult getting by 100% on your own with no help scares me. I will **** someone up that comes in my house un-invited no doubt lol. But thats not what i meant >.<

gotta grow up bud. its scary taking that leap,,, but once you do.. you wont ever wanna go back and be dependant on someone else again. its scary but if ya keep your head straight and dont jack around, and take care of business youll be set. Really its all about self discipline and responsibility. I dont think anyone is perfect at either of those two and is constantly something that must be worked on constantly in life

Living alone as a "grown up" will teach you more about life than you have learned thus far. Learn from these experiences and thee shall prosper
:lama:

That's it.....Ya'll have convinced me!.... I'm tossin' the o'lady out TODAY!!! :hitchair:....
"Kick rocks you seahag!".. :rofl: :p

Photobucket terms of service:
(notice the underlined sentences)
Photobucket reserves the right at all times to disclose, in its sole discretion, any Content as necessary to (a) satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request or (b) reduce or prevent what Photobucket considers to be, in its sole discretion, a serious or imminent threat to your health or safety, or the health or safety of another. For information regarding Photobucket's handling of your personally identifiable information, refer to the Photobucket Privacy Policy.

Privacy policy:
Photobucket.com may disclose specific contact information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of Photobucket.com or other visitors to the site or users of the Services. Also, your contact information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or a bankruptcy of Photobucket.com.

Photobucket location:
Colorado, United States.
So it is bound to United States Law.
There is one reason "why" we don't allow offsite picture hosting....

lol Hick...I love living with hubby. I dont have to answer much or talk when I dont want to. I dont feel a need to escape him or anything...Hubby is my best friend..known him since I was 15 cant imagine life without him...when you have a person that clicks it is great to be together...

Latest posts

Back