Does this look right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nOob grower

Reaction score
Should these leaves be arching like this?

100_0095.JPG

That don't look bad to me. Some of my leaves curled way under. I could be wrong but yours look fine to me.

i was just wondering because they werent this curled until i switched to this light

Are you feeding this? I can see some kind of burn on the leaf tips.

Old record time ... are you using pre nuted soil?

NLKbabay said:
they should be alright did you just water them

No i didnt, but i just flushed the plant because being the NOOB i am I used miracle grow for 2 days of feeding before i joined this forum.

HippyInEngland said:
Are you feeding this? I can see some kind of burn on the leaf tips.

Old record time ... are you using pre nuted soil?

I burnt one of the leaf tips on the previous light i was using, had it too close and it was the wrong kind of light. Im glad i joined this forum, before i completely wrecked my first attempt at growing

HippyInEngland said:
What are you growing the plant in?

potting soil, and a plastic cups with drain holes at the bottom, i will be moving it to a bigger pot today after i go to the local nursery to get new soil and the nutrients i will eventually need

Do not buy soil mediums with any nutrients added, if you see bla bla bla no need to feed for 8 weeks or 3 months do not Buy it, you need nutrient free soil, it will save you many headaches later :)

HippyInEngland said:
Do not buy soil mediums with any nutrients added, if you see bla bla bla no need to feed for 8 weeks or 3 months do not Buy it, you need nutrient free soil, it will save you many headaches later :)

The soil i am using is made by Scott and is called Hyponix, doesnt list any nutrients on the bag, or say that it doesnt need to be feed. It is made of Hypnum peat, forest compost, sand and perlite. Figure i will just stick with this soil, unless i find something better at the nursery.

Latest posts

Back