donald and mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's vote, how many want this thread closed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I understand the rules now . dogging political name is ok ....but nobody else......got it. lol

I personally haven't seen this thread get out of hand.

The poll will close tomorrow unless THG closes it, we will wait for the poll. THG is the boss of me and my good friend, She could take over the mess I let start.

A lot of us feel really strongly about this. But, we are first pot smokers. Old and young hippies, if you will. I gotta go watch the news on all networks to not be biased. LOL

It's ok bozzo, I'm considered to be a redneck. Guess it fits me. Lol.

Why is everybody so freaking mad. I dont get it. Of course i actually work with all kinds of ppl and can discuss topics without crying and acting like a child because they dont agree with me. Close the freaking thread where all the babies can go back to whatever the hell it is they do and stop whining. Never seen such bullshit in my life. My freaking Granddaughter doesnt cry as much as a Few of the ppl on this thread.
Outlaws my ***.
This thread was fun untill the babies started crying and kicking thier feet. Makes me sick.

ok I understand the rules now . dogging political name is ok ....but nobody else......got it. lol

I am sorry but that is not accurate at all. Go back and read through the thread again and you will see pretty much every Candidate has gotten "dogged" as you put it.

I personally haven't seen this thread get out of hand.
For the most part I agree. Some of the talk about dealing with Transgender People, because they are People and deserve respect, kinda crossed the line a bit. For the most part it has been Civil in spite of the Passion it brings out and I thank all involved for trying to keep it that way.

Why is everybody so freaking mad. I dont get it. Of course i actually work with all kinds of ppl and can discuss topics without crying and acting like a child because they dont agree with me. Close the freaking thread where all the babies can go back to whatever the hell it is they do and stop whining. Never seen such bullshit in my life. My freaking Granddaughter doesnt cry as much as a Few of the ppl on this thread.
Outlaws my ***.
This thread was fun untill the babies started crying and kicking thier feet. Makes me sick.

Passionate subjects will sometimes do that my friend. Everyone fire up a bowl, spliff, blunt, or whatever manner you are smoking and take a hit or Two. Remember we all have common ground and at the end of the day that is what matters.

It's nature for us to all have different opinions. We are all different people from vastly different upbringings. I myself am a die-hard conservative, and a constitutionalist at heart. My views are vastly different that say, hammy. But he and I haven't squabbled. As muchb as I disagree with many of the opinions here, it's all cool. I value everyones opinion. And I have learned a few things along the way with this thread

Duck,Dog and Hammy,,your are truly good friends. Thanks for chilling with me.

Hammy, there are so many knives in the backs of Americans, there isn't enough room for them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back