donald and mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's vote, how many want this thread closed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
df3cb00c319f8e995d5e373d101712b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:yeahthat:
Hey,,,and dont get Butt hurt if Hammy gets ya. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Gettem Hammy

Come on G13,,,i need ya Bro. They are gonna start picking on me any time now. Where is G13? You guys didnt piss off my buddie did ya. Damnt he was on my side.

Love when everybody is having a good time, ,talking crap bout thier canadates, ,giving each other a ribbing, ,smoking some good chill the hell out DANK. Very cool

I guess since he posed next to Famous Black People that ends the debate on that? I unfortunately know quite a few Racist a holes who put on a good front and then let fly behind closed doors. So check that noise at the door. I walked away from a half a dozen friends after marrying my wife who happens to be Black. Growing up I have always had friends of all colors, ethnicities, and sexual orientation. It never mattered and I would always be reminded eventually by bigoted and Racist Asshats. political name's view on Muslims is even worse than being Racist. I am an Atheist but I would never be for banning people who believe in Religion from coming to the USA. Oh and that is includes Christians who have by the way have also been involved in Terrorist Attacks on our Country.

Hey AM, so nice to see you posting. What I thought when I saw that was that he hangs with democrats... I think his statements about mexicans and muslums is what made me think he is racist.. Still nice to see you.

I vote for banning anybody that doesn't agree with me. So Hammy,, you have to go back to Hamsterdam. :rofl: Hamsterdam,,get it,,,yes im high. Lol

He should of done selfies,,,been better pictures. :rofl:
Poor guy,,whoops,,i mean that poor rich guy cant catch a break. He woukd have to start a Black School in Africa to be not Racist right,,,kinda like Oprah. Lol

He should of done selfies,,,been better pictures. :rofl:
Poor guy,,whoops,,i mean that poor rich guy cant catch a break. He woukd have to start a Black School in Africa to be not Racist right,,,kinda like Oprah. Lol

Easier than that. He could have never said the hateful things he has said again and again and again and again. I am sure more are on the way.

If political name is that bad, how come he gets so many votes? Apparently people like the guy. I know lots of political name supporters- many highly intelligent and knowledgable when it comes to politics.

My son just mentioned something bad happened this weekend in Nevada with the democrats. I'm off to google!

It's nature for us to all have different opinions. We are all different people from vastly different upbringings. I myself am a die-hard conservative, and a constitutionalist at heart. My views are vastly different that say, hammy. But he and I haven't squabbled. As muchb as I disagree with many of the opinions here, it's all cool. I value everyones opinion. And I have learned a few things along the way with this thread

Hi yarddog. Lots of political name haters here, what's your take on him? I'm in Texas and surrounded by conservatives, many who are coming around to support the guy. They have to now I suppose, with Cruz out. I'm so glad that guy is gone!

I've never associated with any party and I've voted for all at one time or another. While I like Bernie and feel he's sincere and genuine, unfortunately I think he's screwed on those super delegates. I haven't crossed political name off my list tho. I don't particularly like the guy but I believe things could change with him in office. With Billary, nothing would change.

that about sums it up sm. looks like Gary Johnson for me.

I voted for him last time, might again. We shall see how it is come November.

Who the hell is Gary Johnson?
Well im off to work. Ill get back in and give yall crap later. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Smokingmom, my personal beliefs are; the whole system is false, it's as rigged as it could be. political name may or may not be a part of the elite circle that is behind the curtain if our "government". political name's a peckerhead. I'm sure he lies. who doesn't ?? Hillery is a heartless, ruthless woman who I would hate to see in office. She can't even manage an email system correctly. She either is not slick and sharp enough to not get caught, or she wasn't smart enough to forsee the mudslinging I'm sure she knew would come about the email system.
In a nut shell, our politicians have been screwing the American people for years. Both parties are just as guilty. Which is one reason I feel that there really is only one party. Helps explain why the demos are trying to wreck Sanders. Along with the repubs hating political name. Funny how you can leave the t off and get rump. Lol.
So my vote will be cast for political name. Weather the people's vote counts or not, I'll vote. It's time for a change of venue. The pigs are pigs, maybe political name is too, but he has a better chance at not being a political sellout like the rest of em.

Thanks yarddog, it's good to hear your perspective.

Kentucky and Oregon are having their primaries today. Go Bernie go.

Who the hell is Gary Johnson?
Well im off to work. Ill get back in and give yall crap later. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Libertarian. He's a former governor of New Mexico. A good friend of mine is from there and said people thought real favorably of him.

https://garyjohnson2016.com

Governor Johnson, who has been referred to as the ‘most fiscally conservative Governor’ in the country, was the Republican Governor of New Mexico from 1994-2003. A successful businessman before running for Governor of New Mexico in 1994, Gary Johnson started a door-to-door handyman business to help pay his way through college. Twenty years later, he had grown that business into one of the largest construction companies in New Mexico, with more than 1,000 employees. Not surprisingly, Governor Johnson brings a distinctly business-like mentality to governing, believing that public policy decisions should be based on costs and benefits rather than strict ideology. Johnson is best known for his veto record, having vetoed more than 750 bills during his time in office — more than all other governors combined. His use of the veto pen has since earned him the nickname “Governor Veto.” He cut taxes 14 times while never raising them. When he left office, New Mexico was one of only four states in the country with a balanced budget. Term-limited, Johnson retired from public office in 2003. An avid skier, adventurer, and bicyclist, he has scaled the highest peak on each of the seven continents, including Mt. Everest. In the 2012 presidential election, Johnson placed third and garnered more votes than any other Libertarian candidate in history. Johnson was raised Lutheran. He has two grown children, a daughter Seah and a son Erik, and currently resides in a house he built himself in Taos, New Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back