donald and mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's vote, how many want this thread closed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put another tally mark on the wall........ this place hates..... GH..... LED......and those who dare to question others false facts...... like Donald being a heavy drinker ........ I can verify anything I post with verifiable sources............ but hey maybe y'all can get the "private" membership down to those who you agree with.

some very smart, hard studying students already get free rides. Would the B and C students be able to get free tuition too? I know some would take advantage and not take college seriously so I'm guessing if they get a bad report card they would be kicked out of the program. My oldest will start a technical college in the fall. His books and tools will cost almost as much as his tuition. The whole thing is crazy.

Would the educators earn a decent wage? They went to college once upon a time too and I've always thought teachers were underpayed.

What thd hell did i miss? Damn,,,nobody smokes weed anymore and chills. Nothing wrong with this thread. Damn
Okay i vote for Bernie!!!
Now can we keep the thread open?

You sold out to keep this thread open WH? I could not do that. But I can beg.......Rosebud pleeeeaaaasse don't close this thread. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassseee. I don't post much but I read it everyday. This thread is educational and humorous. :D I voted NO Rosebud so please don't close it.

Mom ---When I graduated there was never a question of college !-I wasn't that smart --Only the top 10% of a high school were even eligible !--The military wanted the rest !---So I joined the Army ! After I got out I found out there's this thing they had called CLEP test !-- U go take a test and if U pass U get college credit for the class !--- I went on Saturday and took the test for Microbiology in the morning and Anatomy & Physiology in the afternoon !-- When the results came in I had earned 8 college hours in the same amount of hours! --- Then I got broke !---

some very smart, hard studying students already get free rides. Would the B and C students be able to get free tuition too? I know some would take advantage and not take college seriously so I'm guessing if they get a bad report card they would be kicked out of the program. My oldest will start a technical college in the fall. His books and tools will cost almost as much as his tuition. The whole thing is crazy.

Would the educators earn a decent wage? They went to college once upon a time too and I've always thought teachers were underpayed.

Yes B and C students would get a chance to go to College, as would Adults who want to better their Education and maybe get a better job or more importantly a job they Enjoy doing instead of just trying to pay bills. As with other Progressive Programs that help the Average Joe out, yes some could take advantage but just like when States drug test Welfare recipients they find out the Majority are not gaming the System. You don't penalize the Majority for the actions of the Minority. Teachers are under paid and not respected nearly enough. Bernie takes education seriously and believes Teachers should be paid fairly.

Thanks hammy, very informative. I'd love to be able to go back to school. Even if I'm twice the age as everyone else.

Instead of arguing about politics I'd rather be scheming on how to get a cut of that Pink Kush out of Canada !--- U have to have one of those Canadian growers thingies to even order and they wl not ship out of Canada !-- Plus I'm not talking shipping seed !--I'm talking about getting a live clone from Canada to Texas without it getting stopped !--- I can't do nothing about politics but with some help ---That clone come to Texas !

political name :smoke1:

Okay i gotta get ready for work. You guys have fun,,and no fighting. Its all good. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I wouldn't expect someone to not have a different viewpoint on life, or ha e different opinions. We are all different beings, with different walks of life. Our differences are part of what makes us.

You sold out to keep this thread open WH? I could not do that. But I can beg.......Rosebud pleeeeaaaasse don't close this thread. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassseee. I don't post much but I read it everyday. This thread is educational and humorous. :D I voted NO Rosebud so please don't close it.

Sorry Bro,,i had to try and settle my friends down a little. Im easy,,or thats what my Wife ays. Yehaaaaaaaaa, ,,im a *****,,yes i am. :rofl:

G13, I don't think we are a hating group. What is GH? I don't hate LED's, I have three of them. Who could hate a light? We hate people....LOL In my case orange people.
The poll is open for a couple of days.. lets see what shakes out. Peace out.

G13, I don't think we are a hating group. What is GH? I don't hate LED's, I have three of them. Who could hate a light? We hate people....LOL In my case orange people.
The poll is open for a couple of days.. lets see what shakes out. Peace out.

then where did everybody go?............I'm done!

General Hospital? I've never watched that one, but Days Of Our Lives has been one of my guilty pleasures since I was a teenager. Shhhhh. :)

I can hardly come in here and read these threads for all the atomicity and hate. I am embarrassed that people cannot talk about their candidate without thinking they need to trash another one. Pushing someone in the mud does not elevate the person who did the pushing. Name calling is childish, always has been and always will be. Why can you all not just talk about your candidates strengths and why they are the best choice without feeling that you have to trash and name call other candidates?

If this deteriorates any more, it WILL be closed. If it gets any nastier, it will be deleted. Jeez people, we are adults and this is just embarrassing....

Kentucky and Oregon hold primaries tomorrow. Go Bernie! I'm looking forward to seeing how many republican votes get cast compared to the democrat. I'm guessing the anti-political name voters will just stay home.

I run aero under Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series LEDs !--- I got ---more than 3 !---In my situation it is my only choice and I'm working it !--- I'm gonna keep an eye on the thread but I'm not gonna argue politics anymore !--- I'm not changing anyone's mind and no one is changing my mind so I think it is kinda useless trying but ya'll a passionate group and it amuses me to watch ! --

I've never understood why folks just stay home. Not making a decision IS making a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back