Don't Ever Get So Drunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was so ******* sick!!!!!! hahahaha

I know wasn't it.... if you think thats sick check out the new links i posted on the leave it to pranic thread....

Damn, thank god someone took that away from him. I been drunk but never that freakin drunk.

OHhhh pranic,

That was freakin disgusting, it was actually unbelievibly disgusting. Now wonder he was sittin by himself:p

Hahaha... yes yes it is sick... I can honestly say i've never been that drunk.. THANK GOD!

haha, i saw that video when i was drunk and stoned, i mean cmon how could u not lie

I've heard of a chug-a-lug, but that my friends.....
is what you would call......

freakin' disgusting!!!

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Though I remember (just about) in my hay-day, drinking a 500ml mix of Gin and Rum, then, 15 minutes later being violently sick out of my second story window.
But the Punch line is, that a large number of Pigeons where gathering around the pool of vom that was landing below, and they pursued to EAT my stomach contents!!! :eek: I could see them through tear-soaked eyes - which was making me worse (the thought of it!!!). So basically I ended up PAINTING these disgusting creatures with my VOM as they stood there eating it!!!

Just when I thought this thread was as gross as it could get. Skinmaster had to make it worse. lol

my curiosity is not piqued just yet...too many years tending bar to be enticed this time! :eek: Besides..my stomach is still turning from the fat naked guy dancing!

Latest posts

Back