Dont ever talk to Cops!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdrov1x

Reaction score
Just saw some really good you tube videos explaining why it is NEVER a good idea to talk to cops or consent to searches etc. I have been seeing a lot of things on the news lately, and am really surprised at how stupid people can be. So if you did not know before, you know now. It is the cops job to screw you.
They cannot help you. They rely on peoples cooperation to screw themselves. They cannot make it easier on you if you confess. Did you know that it was perfectly legal for a cop to lie to you to get a confession. I do not concede to searches. Am I being detained, or am I free to go. I want to speak to my lawyer. These are the ONLY things that you should ever say to a cop. Know your rights!!!! Also you can use your cell phone video to record when you are being stopped. A lot of cops think that they can do anything to the unsuspecting public, and have no consideration of the law. They are supposed to be law officers, but they dont even know it themselves. I think that I am gonna buy one of those flip video things to keep in the car just in case. Be careful people!!!!

If you sign for a license in my state and you're pulled over for any reason you have unknowingly signed away your rights.
It is perfectly legal for them to search your car and even legal for them to demand a blood sample. Study your laws and dont carry anything in your car. ALWAYS know that if you demand a lawyer you will go to jail for that meeting ;). That doesn't mean you'll stay there - just means you'll go. Just keepin it real.... don't shoot the messenger.

OldHippieChick said:
ALWAYS know that if you demand a lawyer you will go to jail for that meeting ;)

whether you try to be buddies or demand a lawer, if they have enough to arrest you they will.
but remember...if their still talking to you, they dont have you yet..

The biggest mistake you can ever make is saying anything....demand a lawyer and say no more....I unfortunately have first hand experience when I was way younger. At the time I didn't know the cops cld legally lie to you and say they have evidence they don't actually have.

If you are going to get arrested, it really won't be any worse for you if they have to gets search warrant. They say it will be but that's just **. NEVER consent for a search. Like OHC said, some states you sign consent when you sign for your license, that sucks. If you get searched under those circumstances, you can try to say your consent was for that (signing) day and expired, LOL, or that you were under the influence of prescription drugs at the time you signed and therefore signature of agreement not enforceable.. But.... Your probably not in any more trouble by making them get a warrant first. You should not be punished for excersizing your constitutional rights. Tell them Gone2pot! said so.... LOL

Latest posts

Back