dr chronic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrniceguy

"loose lips sink ships"
Reaction score
i hear lots of good things about dr chronic,so i went and checked out the site and im curious are all the breeders seeds on the site good( theres a list on the left side)? im interested in lots of differnt seeds from the site but none of them are actually from dr chronic...(except masterkush)...is is the site dr chronic thats good or dr chronics seeds? i hope you all can understand what im trying to ask (im a little stoned). also im very intrested in somas seeds....anybody with expierence with different soma strains please let me know how you liked them...thanks.

Dr. chrnoic's website is what is called a seed bank. He carries hundereds of strains from different breeders. He also sells some of his own label seeds. People are recomending his website to order from, not necissarily his Dr. Chronic brand seeds. Hope that made sense.

click on the "how can i help this website" thread and pm him.i'd imagine he'd explain whatever you wanted to know to you.expecially if your interest in orderin all them different strains.thats business for him =) good luck man,hes got a good reputation around here.

Latest posts

Back