Dr. Chronic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pepper I no they used to but, I don't think they do anymore I've herd some wierd things about Dr. Chronic, If I were you I'd go with Attitude or Seedboutique just to be safe!

Phatpharmer

:eek: They carry a strain I want really bad, I have to think on this one :confused:

Yeah the Doc used to be the schanizzle. I've had nothing but great service and genetics in about a half dozen orders over the years. From what I've read lately they had a lot of their shipments stopped in customs in the past year. I guess maybe however they were shipping was figured out or tipped off...

Are you sure no one else sells seeds from the same breeder as the Doc's getting them from? What strain is it?

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Yeah the Doc used to be the schanizzle. I've had nothing but great service and genetics in about a half dozen orders over the years. From what I've read lately they had a lot of their shipments stopped in customs in the past year. I guess maybe however they were shipping was figured out or tipped off...

Are you sure no one else sells seeds from the same breeder as the Doc's getting them from? What strain is it?

Peace!:cool:

I'm looking for Lieu Hanh 99
I have found this strain in other seedbanks but they are all in Canada + they cost 3 times as much, and I'm not to sure if it is safe to order from Canada into the US.

Latest posts

Back