Dr. Chronic's EXTRA charges after ORDER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md.apothecary

Art is Resistance!
Reaction score
This is my second order from Dr.Chronic.com the first order came without a problem, and I went to go check the bank statement after placing the order. The total should have been $70.00 or so. I was charged actually like $74.68 or something like that.

I went and placed an order a few nights ago, for $50.00, they shipped it out and I found out today they charged me like another extra couple of bucks.

What's up with that? I am not complaining over a couple bucks, just wondering what the extra charge is for?? I couldn't find anything on the site talking about extra shipping or fees.

BTW, this was a credit card purchase too.

It is probably the conversion from dollars to pounds. The web site can't keep up with the daly changes in the curency market. The dollar has been falling against the euro and pound for the last 9 months or so. That means when we (americans) order things from Europe, we must pay more.

I hope you your beans. I'm still trying to find a good place to get mine! Anyone who know's of a good place to get them?

dr.chronic came through once for me already. I was hesitant the first order, but got them in about a week. I hope these arrive safely! They all sprouted just fine, 4 out of 5 came out growing (feminized white rhino seeds).

Dr.chronic has a lot of seeds, so far the most i've seen on any site.

I have ordered several times from the Doc and in my mind, and in the general opinion of members of various forums, he is the best on the planet. He ships next business day after getting your order and it is very stealthy. MD apothecary your problem is undoubtably due to exchange rates which change daily. When you buy from another country your credit card is automatically charged at the exchange rate for that day. All his prices are based on the British Pound and exchange rates vary. The Doc is strictly HONEST.

I would suggest going with the Doc. I've ordered from him 2 times with success. He has excellent support, fast shipping and he normally throws in some freebies.

audix2359 said:
I would suggest going with the Doc. I've ordered from him 2 times with success. He has excellent support, fast shipping and he normally throws in some freebies.

I've never gotten freebies!! :(

I dunno about all that......ive ordered from him several several times, each time asking for freebies and never had anything thrown in for free. As far as being TOTALLY honest....thats TOTALLY WRONG!......he sells LR2 as his most popular strain and advertises it as a joint doctor strain with a graphic right on the product detail page.....the reality of it is that it is not a joint doctor strain and ive emailed him asking him about it and he never responded. Its not totally honest. Will you receive your beans? probably, his success rate seems to be rather high....will you receive the strain of bean advertised? thats anyones guess.....I wouldnt order anything too high dollar from him, you might receive some comparable low level seed.....can you tell the difference between a 15 pound white widow and a $55 pound ak47 if you've never grown either before?.....he's good for reliability...not honesty.

Well assuming that, he could just be sending out bag seed? But so could any other seed bank.

Foreign exchange FEE....

get used to it..

hmm... I ordered on the 29th, still no seeds :( How long on "average" should it take? Of course I know it depends on location, but it's been a week already. I don't think it took this long last time!

shipping internationally can take anywhere from 1 week to a month. i've also heard cases of it being two months, but thats when the package gets lost or something. give it another week. even some orders online in the states can take anywhere from 5 - 14 business days.

i heard the docs rippin people on the LR2 as well...........

know one is "Perfectly" honest.

I know it says 7-28, i was just trying to calculate the average time. Like I said, this was longer than last time. I was hoping to see how quickly everyone else got theirs from the Doc, and be able to figure an average time, being that it is holiday season and all.

I am just concerned with the weather and damage to the seeds. Believe it or not, most carrier planes over seas actually are not temp. controlled, and can cause a problem for particular items. The temps can reach freezing in the cabins, not to mention cold weather with that.

I dont like to permote any other fourm,but if you are having a problem or your not getting your seeds or he is ripping people off,or he is ripping you off and you cant get a hold of him.Go to his fourm and post some of this^^^^^ there.Then we will see if you get a reply.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.hg420.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

A package arrived today from overseas, HOPEFULLY the seeds are in there... Didn't have a chance to open them up yet. Will do tonight, but I guess all in all another successful transaction with the Doc!

I'd still recommend him.

The package was torn at the top like someone tried peeking in, but the way it's packaged doesn't allow for peeking. :D

Latest posts

Back