draino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iM GOnna take a wild guess here and say HECK NO!!, why would u even think of that?

Firepower said:
iM GOnna take a wild guess here and say HECK NO!!, why would u even think of that?
i thought i seen some one use it

draino is for plumbing if you could use draino you can use liquid plumer hell no dont use that peace out

Draino is designed to basically liquefy any organic material. Pretty much all drain clogs are made of organic matter. (Hair, etc) Draino reacts with that and just destroys it.

Its almost like asking if you could use bleach. Stick with Clonex, or your favorite root inducing hormone. Or just dont use anything.

3patas said:
draino is for plumbing if you could use draino you can use liquid plumer hell no dont use that peace out

Nasty stuff that Drano...

IMHO, Drano should not be used on plumbing either. Products like Drano and Liquid Plumber are strong bases that can and will burn you, they can cause crystallization of plumbing snakes, and they don't work. My guess would be that it would kill your clone almost instantly.

Give it some heroin while your at it.J/K. But seriously Drain-o will =dead clone. :)

Drano is Lye It's as effective for rooting as it is for mouth wash (old movie reference )

godtea said:
Drano is Lye It's as effective for rooting as it is for mouth wash (old movie reference )

Kids don't try this at home. :eek:

Rooting powder looks like Draino, maybe that is what you saw.

Hahahahaha............
Sorry just let me catch my breath.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......
k i'm done.

Latest posts

Back