Drftings 2014 Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Whats up Passion? :bong:

Heres comes another beautiful start to spring. I see everyone is gearing up for a big outdoor season this year.

Here is what i have started for Outdoors. These are the 6 females so far. All from seed, 7 weeks veg. Still have 4 unknown, all of which are leaning male.

Here are my funky Girls

3x Nurse Larry (Rosebud)
1x Pure Gold x Guerrilla Grape (Ray Jay)
1x Frosted Dragon (4u2sm0ke)
1x Pink Mama (420Benny)

Of course! All passion members. We rock it out here. Ill find a few gyms in these phenos for sure.

And as always, i keep it organic. More to come soon

View attachment Tent 002.jpg

View attachment Tent 004.jpg

View attachment Tent 006.jpg

View attachment Tent 008.jpg

View attachment Tent 010.jpg

View attachment Tent 012.jpg

YAY!!!!! I am watching this one!!! I love Benny's PInk moma. It is a nice strain.

Thanks for starting a journal, i have always loved your grows.

I am here for sure for the summer. That group looks great.
Grow on Drifting!

Thanks ladies!

Rose, That pink mama is a keeper for me now. I make sure to have that now. Just got more of them from benny too. And pinkzilla. Will put out a couple of those later in the season to try.

looks like a very DD OD ;)
good luck, have fun
:)

Thanks everyone!

One more girl has shown. another Frosted Dragon from 4U2sm0ke. didnt show until 9 weeks from germ.

Three of these are going directly into the ground.

I have three sites or holes ive worked for two seasons, and each has 35 gallons of soil i lugged in to amend the heavy clay. PH was 6.8-7.0 after it was left to further break down over the winter. Each hole was also double dug this year, Dr. Earth Life 5-5-5 All Purpose was added before putting it all back in the holes.

I have 20 Gallon Smart pots and may use a larger tote or garbage can for the others. This will be the first year ive used Smart Pots and im interested in how they will do.

i bet the ones in the ground will do better ill be watching i throw mine in the ground i experimented with buckets ground works better for me IMO

As long as your containers are big enough brotha, you'll do just fine. Yes a ten gallon bucket will require more attention. But comparing in the ground and a 30+ gallon container I don't see much different. Have only dealt in containers, with great results. If their theories at as drastically different than containers, I'll bee pulling mad weight in the ground hahahaa. Sorry, hella baked and rambling. Rock and roll Drft :48:

I love me some smart pots. Pretty fond of drft too, so i am watching!

Latest posts

Back