Drftings 2014 Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates 6 girls now. Missed a Nurse Larry male so i yanked him and put a Pink Mama from 420Benny in his smart pot.

Also dropped some more gear!

Pics 1 & 2 - New Seed Run- Melvanetics: Super Buckeye F1 & Buckeye Purple F2BX1 Calyx Brothers: Smokey Mountain Magic and 420Benny Pinkzilla

The rest are labeled for yah

:48:

Drfting07

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 001.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 002.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 003.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 004.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 005.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 007.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 008.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 009.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 010.jpg

View attachment Outdoor June 4th 011.jpg

awe man so lucky, id LOVE to get my hands on that Buckeye Purple, such a pretty plant and great smoke from what Melvin has said. cant wait to see how all yah got going does at the end of the season, im sure it will be amazing as always...

Drft, just revisited our Satori grow thread. All 34 pages of it :stoned: Cheers to a stellar grow this year my friend

:48:

Bad nurse larry for being boys, do you have any girls, i hope? Everything looks great....

Some pics.

Have a couple in reveg and one budding. I will pray these pull thru ok, Three others are vegging and looking good.

Another seed drop too. Adding a greenhouse to the madness. This will give me more time to flower outdoors. Veg inside, place outside.

View attachment IMG_1316.JPG

View attachment IMG_1317.JPG

View attachment IMG_1318.JPG

View attachment IMG_1319.JPG

View attachment IMG_1320.JPG

View attachment IMG_1321.JPG

View attachment IMG_1322.JPG

View attachment IMG_1323.JPG

View attachment IMG_1324.JPG

View attachment IMG_1325.JPG

Did you force that one thats full on in flower? Crazy man. Reveg is always weird looking

That's how 5 of my plants looked last year.. They pulled out of the reveg just fine. Green mojo to you... Bout time you showed up.

Stone i didnt force anything. We dont get alot of light hours here. I think it takes its toll. I will try starting from seed outdoors now. Not under light inside but instead in a greenhouse.

I hope you are right Rose. Those two are a few weeks into flower at least. What should i do to help them along?

There is nothing you can do. Just feed and water normally. Don't laugh at them, that will hurt their feelings. Sometimes the leaves grow in a circle, whorled, if you will, but they really will be fine. All my nurse larrys outside last year did that. It takes longer then you think it should but it will be ok. I am still smoking on mine that did that. didn't hurt the smoke a bit.

drift ur slacking lol where the new pics at?? how the girls doing?? lets see em!! :48:

time keeps on slipping slipping slipping into the future......,,,,,,zzzzz what up drift hope all is well!!

haha. Havent been paying too much attention to my girls lately. Hopefully all is well out back. I will try and make it out there wednesday to take pics.

Im looking in too Drift, hope all is well there.

Latest posts

Back