Drifting in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drifting, I am good for this year and am in knee deep with everything going on. Maybe next year, Thank you
I got those seeds from you 7 years ago and I have kept them going.....I love the flavor of the Johnson's and the Cherokee Purple. There is nothing like a home grown tomato.

I know the feeling. Aladin sent me a bunch of strains and i haven't had time to do nothing with them.

I'm getting ready for my fall run of Maters, so I had my Mater beans ;) out and going thru them. I'm cutting back this time to 20 to 25 buckets. That 50+ buckets grows where just too much. Plus I have a bunch more fishing instore for me & mine...

On the Purple Hearts, just let me know... And that goes got anyone here on the MP!

Thanks Drifting. I wish I had the outdoor growing season like you do. We get frost here up until June and starts again in Sept. I start everything from seed in April. That helps but I am just now getting Early Girls. The rest are a week or so out yet.

Our problem down here is the heat. Mater flowers will not set or at least not very well when the nighttime low temps are about 70'something & higher.

Latest posts

Back