droooooopey leaves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clamskittles

Reaction score
I just plugged in my 400 watt hps light and my leaves started droooping...i just watered it too so maybe cause too much water. any suggestion?

possible heat issues?... have lot's of ventilation going?... and make sure the light is at least a foot and a half away.

there -- that's the useless information you'll get from here... ;)

yeah that was definatly the problem...and i hate mites yesterday and had to re pot the plant...its had a hard two days...might not recover.

I'm sure it will recover. I've had NUMEROUS bug problems over the course of my grow, had to repot, added sand, celophaned the tops of my plants and watered from the bottom... lots of stuff. Just make sure to give them enough water. I always let mine start to droop a bit before watering, that way I know they need it when I give it to them.

Good luck!

~Metalchick

Hi i am having the same problem around 3 hours before lights go off they start droplling i got 1000 watt medal halid and its 3 feet above my plants with a cone shader,,, i have 21 plants and they are together and each about 7 " and i planted it on nov 9 seedlings then second batch of burmese kush on dec 6th on nov 9 i planted pruple skun x dutch .... is it cause maybe over watering , i adjuisted my light to 3 feet after it was at 2 feet....ummm and some of my plants got like not spots but like light spots on then 1 or 2 trees , like little rectangle lookin patch ;... and what do you think my ph shoudl b and is it bad if its constaly going from 6.0 = 6.8

Latest posts

Back