Droopy plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Hi all I'm posting up some pics of my plants, 1 seems to be very droopy for the past 2 weeks, I feed them every 2 days and just started using nutes Biobizz Bio-Grow stuff. The ph is neutral and the plant is still growing with new growth the same as the others except that it seems it cant hold up its own leaves... Any ideas?

plants-may-3.jpg

plants-may-2.jpg

plants-may-1.jpg

I don't see a fan on your babies. Plants need the fan because it simulates natural wind in the wild which will cause the plant to sway making it stronger. If you don't do that your plant will be weak and once it gets too big they won't be able to support themselves.

you might need to get biger pots for your plants

yeah man put a fan in their get some wind blowin on them that will harden them up!!

yeah, and a fan, that`ll strenghthen up your stems.

yeah like stated by me and others you def need a fan on those babbies and you also need, rather I recommend larger pots at that size. If those two things don't fix the problem then its underwatering.

yeah as Draston said,could be root-bound and you need to transplant.
but they do look like far too skinny and feeble.
you need to get on the case quick-style, or you`ll have a bundle of dead vegetation on your hands.

There all right ......those pots are way too small and i think they be a little hot!

Cheers for the replies dudes:) Yeah I had a feeling the pots were too small, as for the fan I will sort somethin out.. I'm here in Ireland and the weather has been quite cold lately and mr sun keeps hiding away..... THE BASTARD!:dancing:

Latest posts

Back