Drought stress, hmmmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Seems like a cool experiment to try.

I'm a restless fucker, so I am always looking through a magnifying glass. There are so many people online now growing cannabis and a whirling of different info and opinions. Some are laughable at the very least. Trust me, I try to choose wisely when applying to my personal grow.

I just try to stress my plants as little as possible. My gut just tells me that if I provide the plants with sufficient water, nutrients and light, the plants will grow to their full potential. Getting a couple more percentage points of THC using ‘tricks’ that could potentially hermie the tent isn’t worth the chance. To be honest, the guy was a little too amped up for me so I didn’t watch from start to finish.

Being a restless fucker, and always looking through a magnifying glass has always been a downfall for me. My first grow, I looked at my plants 47 times a day and questioned every speck of soil and leave color (I’m sure my brothers here got tired of my constant questions sometimes but always responded kindly to my irrational first grow fears…) meanwhile watching tips and tricks every night as nightly entertainment then dreaming about my plants and actually waking up to check on them or do more research.
things have been much better since I’ve calmed down a bit and let the plants need me more than I need them so to speak. i have found that they grow beautiful with only basic nutrients and keeping an eye out them for any special conditions that occur. I’ll admit, when I have a ”special condition” like bugs, PM or PH, I go crazy and still wake up at night.
I still like to read up on what folks are doing to get bigger better buds but found that when following their grows, their buds were no more beautiful and their yield was not that much different than mine many times at the end.
I still attempt some experimenting tho now that I have a few grows under my belt. This year sexing plants and throwing away perfect plants even females when they don’t fit in to my grow. I will get use to that too and try to keep relaxed and enjoy the grow.
good luck with your grow ganjier. We are all keeping up ✌️

Latest posts

Back