Drug Charges Tossed Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't hate on every cop. They have a job just like all of us. It's just some of them just like to take it a little too serious. I have several close friends in law enforcement, but not all of them know I smoke. You guys are acting just like them in that you have a biased opinion towards cops from a limited stand point.

That is what the deputy did. He had an opinion about cannabis smokers. Obviously lumping Dean Brown into a category with chemical drug users. This kind of treatment is caused by a lack of knowledge about cannabis use. We all have a responsibility bring answers to the uninformed, a BIG bowl won't hurt either.
:48:

Anyways, just my $0.02

Come on!I know some cool cops that do their job well.The problem is with the other 99%.Do you really think most cops are just uninformed and that's why they hate us?Most cops know pot isn't bad but it's politics and they are the storm troopers.It's been this way ever since they started rounding up minorities in the 40's.Our local governments are making a fortune off us.If you think going up to a cop and showing him the history a marijuana is going to change his mind then go try it with your cop buddies that don't know you smoke.Then break out the bowl....

he didn't get lucky.. the cops messed up. he is actually smart and they played their cards right.

time4tokin20s said:
Come on!I know some cool cops that do their job well.The problem is with the other 99%.Do you really think most cops are just uninformed and that's why they hate us?Most cops know pot isn't bad but it's politics and they are the storm troopers.It's been this way ever since they started rounding up minorities in the 40's.Our local governments are making a fortune off us.If you think going up to a cop and showing him the history a marijuana is going to change his mind then go try it with your cop buddies that don't know you smoke.Then break out the bowl....

:yeahthat: I TOTALLY AGREE WIT U ON THAT ONE

Blend No. 420 said:
I have several close friends in law enforcement, but not all of them know I smoke.

I have to correct that statement, as of last night they all know I smoke. I was sitting here reading and smoking when he came beating on the door. He knew I was up so I couldn't just ignore him knocking. We smoked and talked for almost two hours before he had to go back to work.

I felt kinda bad sending a blazed cop out on the streets. Kinda, but not too bad. I knew all he would be doing was protecting some donuts and finding a hiding spot. lol

Latest posts

Back