Drug Test ??? Oldtimers PLEASE HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herm said:
I may not be an expert in the growing part but I am an expert on this part. I was on probation for 4 years. Smoked the whole time passed my DT almost everytime. The times I didnt it was because I pushed it to far.

It takes water 1 hour to travel through your system. Start drinking water 2 hours before your DT. I ussually drank a gallon of water in 1 to 1.5 hours. Before you drop use the public rest room, the goal is to get the "freshest" sample you can give them. I Would test clean with as little as 3 days down time.

If they give this man a The Gas Type test,,,water will do him no good. I know a few PPL in prison who listened to this kinda crap. You my friend,, eather had a probation Officer that didnt give a **** or used the cheap urine test that you can beat by drinking water and diluting your Urine. Stop telling PPL they can beat these test with freaken water. I know a few Lab techs that will tell you your flat *** wrong. You cannot remove an Oil Based Substance(THC) with water. Ever tried cleaning a bong with just water? Your Probation Office uses those cheap *** test,,so you were lucky. This mans Probation Officer might not be using the Cheap Urine Test,,they most likely use the Gas,,like most States do. I knew a Probation Officer once who loved guys like you. He would wait untill they failed 3 test before he told them and sent them back to jail,,,while he laughed his *** off cause they thought they were beating these tests.

Smoked the whole time passed my DT almost everytime
:eek: ALMOST everytime. Almost gets ya put in jail in my State.

1) I never said it removed anything from your system your the idiot that is putting words in my mouth that I didnt say.

2) I clean bongs with hot water all the time but I have no idea what this even has to do with the coversation.

3) Tests do not test for THC they test for metabilites that are created when THC is broken down by the system.

4) I was on probabtion in one of the biggest cities in my state so I am pretty sure that they arent doing gas tests.

4) Your probabtion officer friend sounds like a real cock sucker.

Dont act like a douche bag if you dont want to be treated like one.

Your probabtion officer friend sounds like a real cock sucker

They all are,,and I said I knew the moron,,not drank beer with him.:rolleyes:

Pretty ironic that guy calling someone an internet tough guy is the first one talking about physical violence...

Herm said:
1) I never said it removed anything from your system your the idiot that is putting words in my mouth that I didnt say.

2) I clean bongs with hot water all the time but I have no idea what this even has to do with the coversation.

3) Tests do not test for THC they test for metabilites that are created when THC is broken down by the system.

4) I was on probabtion in one of the biggest cities in my state so I am pretty sure that they arent doing gas tests.

4) Your probabtion officer friend sounds like a real cock sucker.

WOW.... :eek: :holysheep:

As far beating the test, I'm not an expert or even a well rounded amatuer, but it would seem the only real way of testing clean is to in fact be clean.
I don't know for fact, but I believe the quality of the DT is probably effected by factors not associated with weather or not the millitary really wants to catch you. I would think the need for enlistees would have a impact on how thoroughly they test.
I served in the army under Carter then Reagan, I had many random, suprise DTs Over a 6 year period, smoked regularly and was never caught, but I'd also seen guys who were occasional users who got caught on their first DT.
At this time everyone was saying dieretics would fool the test, but since they make your urine blue I couldn't see how it wouldn't be noticed. I don't know why I never came up dirty,and certainly wasn't gonna' ask.
I guess my only advice would be is if you you get caught tell your recruiter that youv'e quit smoking and ask for a 60 - 90 day window then retest (obviously don't smoke durring that grace period).
If you can't give up or modify your MJ use maybe the millitary's not the place for you (nobody needs a stoner with live ammo covering them ).
Best of luck..

I was on probation for 4 years. Smoked the whole time passed my DT almost everytime

This was your words,,not mine. "ALMOST EVERYTIME" is not good odds if your facing time,,, or loosing your only way of feeding yourself and your family.

I was offering advice on how to pass, no method is 100 percent other than not smoking. For the love of god you have people suggesting to eat Jello to pass tests on here but you responded to my post unessicarily aggressively towards me saying I said things I did not say. In my rush to type my first post this morning I also left off a key part of my regimine which was to stop smoking 3 days before the test. The tests I did fail were because I smoked closer to the test.

Also I was giving an accurate representation of the risks how can you fault me for that? Anyone saying anything works 100 percent of the time is lying unless there method is to abstain.

Herm said:
I was offering advice on how to pass, no method is 100 percent other than not smoking. For the love of god you have people suggesting to eat Jello to pass tests on here but you responded to my post unessicarily aggressively towards me saying I said things I did not say. In my rush to type my first post this morning I also left off a key part of my regimine which was to stop smoking 3 days before the test. The tests I did fail were because I smoked closer to the test.

I like the "Jello" system......I believe it's called the "Cosby Method":rolleyes:

I belive that would accually be the puddin pop method..

Herm said:
I was offering advice on how to pass, no method is 100 percent other than not smoking. For the love of god you have people suggesting to eat Jello to pass tests on here but you responded to my post unessicarily aggressively towards me saying I said things I did not say. In my rush to type my first post this morning I also left off a key part of my regimine which was to stop smoking 3 days before the test.

Never intended this to go that far in the 1st place,,my apologies. I just dont want to see anybody do time or lose a job because they got the wrong idea or to ballzy with smoking before a test. Its just not worth it in the long run.

If it is for the military, then the cut off level should be 50 ng/ml. The confirmation of a positive test is done at 15 ng/ml. I tested positive at work on a 50 ng/ml test and on my confirmation test it showed 950+ ng/ml. I was a heavy smoker and after 45 days of not using I was at 24 ng/ml. Hopefully after this week I should be able to pass my return to work test which is tested at 15 ng/ml.

One more thing if you are going to dilute your system with water make sure and take a vitamin b supplement the day of the test so that you will have some color in your piss. Also eating a large red meat dinner the night before will help keep your creatinine levels in the normal range.

i need to pass a urine test in 3 days...have chiefed everday for 2 years.
But haven't in 9 days in preparation to pass the test.
I drink a shitload of beer, hoping that helps clean me out.
I am 5'11'' , 165 lbs...what are the specs on passing the test? and what are suggestions?

that's no help pal...

what about detox?

since i have not chiefed in 9 days, is drinking detox more effective?

or does it not even matter?

Latest posts

Back