dry and curled..whaya think???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
alrighty, tell me what ya think...i thought it was underwatering, or too high temp,which you really have no control outdoors...But just any input is appreciated folks

Sickresize.JPG

Looks like sevin dust, I put a light dusting on mine as those darned japanese beetles started in on em', but I agree with gettingray and moved mine more under trees until beetles pass in next week or so. And if you do use sevin dust dont use while buds present and flush plant with water before harvest unless you wanna smoke dusted buds. I just read labels and treat like vegetable plants! Overall I think ur plant looks ok to me

some days my plants will look all droppy for no reason then the next day they are fine...i think plants have bad days...I know that sounds silly but really I think they have bad days sorta like us....we have good days and bad days...i am sure this is not your case but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in lol
have a great day and stay safe

Yes, it's sevin dust...The beetles have moved in everywhere...But it seems like it's getting worse...But it's only on the new growth, all curled up and dry like..?

pay attention to very little white spiders u cant see until you focus ur eyes close to branches, you will see white bugs white spiders, I truly hate em cuz they eat and make holes, also thats bettle thing, you need use baking soda one tsp and water mix it, clean it with your leaves, on the moring
and apply mothball around the plants, that keep bugs out cuz of it smells.
bugs do not like mothball at all

I have noticed that the beetles are particularly fond of fruit plants, my dwarf peach tree is under attack and certain vegetable plants they seem to destroy, like my sweet corn, also I have noticed them covering a wild grape vine growing nearby. Maybe if you put a plant nearby for them to consume and keep up the sevin dust, they may be more inclined to leave your baby alone! Seems to work for mine, but I had stuff like that nearby anyway. There is a product called milky spore that works really well on dastardly jap beetles.
However this is a natural product that only kills the grub larvae of the beetle, so buzzing beetles will need another method. Milky spore is a mold that feeds on grass roots but does not harm grass in anyway, when the beetle grub which feed in adolescent phase exclusively on grass roots they eat the spores which causes them to basically blow up and explode spreading the spores further. After 4 years, I notice every year the beetle population tends to get smaller around my house, but as I live on lots of land.... they still keep up around the property. Try it, it works, but is a long term solution.

best of luck with the beetle scourge!
were in it together

I think if you leave them some sushi and saki they will eat that instead. LOL you can buy those traps where the permone draws them to the bag and they fall in untill the bag fills up. Wall mart has them. Slim

Latest posts

Back