Drying under lights -on and off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all
ok my problem is that some of my plants are ready and some are not i need to cut some down but i don’t have anywhere dark to dry them out . so... can i dry them out in the same room as im growing ??
the temp is about 20 -26 c lights on / off
the humity is about 50 but i can make it lower.

this is about my 10th grow and i have really messed up this time , pics later

Thanks any help and advice
Smeg

Ok thanks .... I’ve read that.
I’ve been thinking and the best idea I’ve had is to go and buy a tent or make one.
Put them in the attic space, and let them dry up there,
but I’m worried about the temp in the attic , I’m a uk grower and the temp is about 10-20 c
Will that be too cool / cold?
Thanks

smeg

yes , ive done that befor , but i will need a very big box this time ;)

nice pic

im in the uk too and i use my wardrobe or airing cupboard ,,

2 x 1 lengths of wood.

A long sheet of opaque plastic.

Build a dry tent then take it down after.

:peace:

i pull mine and ive found if i let them hang anywhere in the house for a couple of days and then if i need a plant to smoke i let it hang under my light and within hours you will have nice dry smoke all tichs in tact and no homegrown taste !!!!! try a branch with some buds and see what you think, it wont have a very strong flavor but the high is still there? about 2ft. is where i hang mine under a 600 hps

let me know what you think, my plants are white widow, yours?

clowd-9 said:
i pull mine and ive found if i let them hang anywhere in the house for a couple of days and then if i need a plant to smoke i let it hang under my light and within hours you will have nice dry smoke all tichs in tact and no homegrown taste !!!!! try a branch with some buds and see what you think, it wont have a very strong flavor but the high is still there? about 2ft. is where i hang mine under a 600 hps

let me know what you think, my plants are white widow, yours?

As Hippy says,
Ya use heat to quick dry, not light. Quick,,repeat after me,,,,,Light Is Very Bad For Drying Weed.;) If you must quick dry,,oven at 170f for a few hours.

Latest posts

Back