DST!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbOldster

Reaction score
Don't forget to turn your clocks back Sunday morning.

(PSA brought to you by one who is unaffected by the time changes)

Attachments

• b6051d1039f94770f98078d44607814d.jpg
    b6051d1039f94770f98078d44607814d.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
I hate DST. Set the bastard a half hour ahead in the spring and leave it there! Or better yet, just leave it alone.
Old Redskin used to say, "Only a white man thinks he can cut a foot off the bottom of a blanket and sew it to the top and make the blanket longer."

"Only the white man will cut off the top of his blanket and sew it onto the bottom and think he has a longer blanket". Indian opinion on white mans daylight savings time....

Bubba

I hate DST. Set the bastard a half hour ahead in the spring and leave it there! Or better yet, just leave it alone.
Old Redskin used to say, "Only a white man thinks he can cut a foot off the bottom of a blanket and sew it to the top and make the blanket longer."
Sun rises in the East. Sets in the West.
Winter days are shorter than Summer days.
Don't need no clock to tell me that.
"Early to bed, early to rise..."

I thought it was gonna be done away with...I hate it when it's dark at dinnertime...seems like much of the day is pissed away...
I think doing away with it is being worked on. It doesn't matter to me, though. Never has.

I've always been an early riser. I can't remember the last time in my life I got up and it was daylight outside.
In the summer, when it's light 'til 9PM, I have no trouble getting to sleep earlier, even with the curtains open.
I haven't used an alarm clock since I was a teenager, and only then for AF tech school (I turned 18 in boot).

It's never had a physical effect on me. Ms. Bossie, though? Oh, yeah. She stresses in Spring, sighs relief in the Fall.
All due to a man-made control construct. L M A O Sorry, I don't prescribe.

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/npr-hea...-political-debate-around-daylight-saving-time

"Early to bed, early to rise..."
.....and your girl goes out with other guys.
Our leaders have been trying to get rid of it for years now. but some how can't pull the trigger. I am convinced that the only thing they can do effectively is vote themselves a pay raise every year.
Michigan voted to get rid of it and it passed. There was a clause though. The immediate surrounding states had to vote to get rid of it. Not sure which state chose to keep it, but I hope they're happy.

Latest posts

Back