Duct muffler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone. In choosing several things for my next grow. I think I have most everything I will need for the next flowering cycle.. One is a 600 watt HPS with a cool tube along with a fan and carbon filter and speed controler for the fan for noise and then at last thought I saw a duct muffler that is an added thing from HTG and was wondering if anyone here use's anything like this and is it something I might need. It is like 50 bucks and wanted to get the heads up if it is worth it. Thanks Hero

I use insulated duct work and that brought the noise level down immensely.

Sorry but I have not used a muffler, the insulated duct work was cheaper

I have one and it did lower the sound a little, but what I have found is that in my setup that the most noise comes from the air pumps and the other fans. Has anyone tried one of those new Dyson fans without the blades?

I used duct insulation to wrap my stuff and it dropped the sound to a small hum...cant hear it over my fridge.

I would love to see one of those fans in a grow room...theyre sweet looking for sure. Dyson makes quality stuff. I have 2 of their vacuums :)

I see in photos that many ppl use this insulation wrap but in purchasing the fan/filter combo from HTG they sell extras like hangers to hang the filter ect and one of the extras was a duct muffler. The cost $59.00. I cant imangine that HTG would try and charge that much for duct insulation.. Wonder what they mean.. maybe I should call them. Thanks Hero

No its a different item, i believe,

here it is

hXXp://www.espenergy.com/dm106_6_duct_muffler.htm

Latest posts

Back