ducting probs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

well iwent got my 6in ducting today.the deal is my flange on my blower is 4in on 1 side and 6in on the other.guess i've got to find some 4 to 6in adapter flanges somewhere.any help here?i just rigged it up for now,until i find the right stuff to do it right.i just put the 4in inside the 6in and taped it up for now.its working.i can tell the difference in this reflector.bigger and covers more area.also the hortilux HPS bulb makes a difference than the regulsr HPS does.got my other reflector in the smaller tent now and pretty much ready to go with the MH in it.got to buy a smaller oscillating fan for it now.just gonna vent the reflector in the small tent and see how it does.of course i'm not putting anything in it yet.not until i get the ducting figured out.i'm gonna get a Y to hook the exhaust from both tents up to the same outside exhaust area.saVe some time also.just got to figure this 4 to 6 deal out.HELP THANKS ALL

The same place you acquired the ducting.?

If not, try your local hydro store, Home depot or any other Home supply retailer

Why not buy 4" duct for one side and 6" for the other? No adapter needed.

Home Depot should have a 6"-4" reducer in thier HVAC section. You can also pick on up at any of your local heating & cooling businesses. Or local hardware store may have it also.

i'll check the ac place in town tomorrow.just a little snag holding me up.hate it.heck the hydro place does noy even have this flange.thanks bigbuds

Latest posts

Back