4ft 6 bulb HO T5 too hot for seedlings in 4x2 veg tent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jsmits420 said:
Nah you're good. The advice you gave was accurate and good information to my knowledge. I was just say saying I could see it from both perspectives. If you train your plants and give them another week or so, certain strains COULD be equal in veg and flower time. And I was agreeing with both of you. THG for this particular grow because it'll be my first time training my plants. And also starting up a perpetual grow cycle where I keep my veg tent full with 1-2 mother plants to clone from so I can get some good practice cloning. But you were both right, I wasn't saying you were wrong. Sorry if you took it that way. Nothing but respect!

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to following your grow journal.

I'm looking forward to starting it and getting some pictures up because so far it seems like it's all talk! And apparently I thought HTGsupply would ship the fixture out Monday if I paid for it, then they'd refund me plus the additional difference from the 6 bulb fixture, like they said..... and guess what? It didn't ship until today! I'll have it Friday, so I'm not **'ing guys, the journal WILL be up Friday unless ( with my luck ) something happens with the delivery. Lol gotta love ol Murhpy!

Whats the dif in T-5 and reg florescent bulbs. Ultimately isn't it about the type (being fluorescent) and the power/lumes?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Actually, the time between when I put a seed in dirt or a cutting in the cloner is about the same amount of time it takes my plants to flower. It takes a bout 2 weeks+ for a cutting to root and then another 7 weeks in veg is about right for me. Also, IME, I have not found MH to veg any faster or better than T5s. In fact, because T5s run cooler, can be kept closer, and spread the light better, I believe that they do a better job than MH.
:yeahthat:

Whats the dif in T-5 and reg florescent bulbs. Ultimately isn't it about the type (being fluorescent) and the power/lumes?

Latest posts

Back