DWC 4th week blooming issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a fairly experinced DWC grower. My first thought would be to check your water. Make sure PPM is less than 1200 (My first grow I burnt my plants cuz of the evaporation. It brought up PPM and PH. I thought i didnt need a PH meter:shocked: because I had a PH buffered nutrient. I didnt know any better back then LOL) and your PH is between 5.8 and 6.2. If that isnth the problem take an effected leaf off and look udner some good light and check for signs of bugs. If not that then check the air Do you have the right temps/humidity? If those are in acceptable ranges check your growing medium for problems. Those are the things I would do first. If you have any specific questions fire away. Good luck

Stunzeed..

Oh yeah next time get a more Hybrid strain. Indica Dominant plants are a little toughter to grow. They are fussy and need alot of attention!

Stunzeed..

I kinda grow Casually, Hence my name ) hehehe...

This is my first DWC grow but it is acting a LOT like my drip grow. When Trich production starts, I get the yellowing and browning.

This is my Nute regimen.... pretty lax, and that is one area that I might have to improve on.

This grow I am using Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom with Liquid Karma. Used Grow Big and a shot of Liquid karma for Veg, ( I did not veg long on this grow)..... When i moved the ladies to the buckets and went to 12/12... I brought my PPMs up to around 800 with close to a 50/50 mix of grow big and Tiger bloom.... ( that is the Hard nute right???? Big bloom is the is the additive to enhance Tiger.... I am not at home now so I can not look at the bottles heh). I also added a half ounce of Liquid Karma for other trace nutes.

After that I did not touch nutes for 2 weeks.... though I did test PH and make sure Nutes were not dropping off big time.... End of second week, I added water to bring water levels up.. brought PPMs back up to 800, only adding Tiger to do that.... and PH'd the water back to 5.7-5.9 in all buckets.

I spot checked them again at 3 weeks and plan to do a full change this week.... End of week 4.....Set the Tiger to 800 PPM and add Big bloom, probably 1/2 oz to each bucket along with Liquid Carma.... PA seems to think the yellowing is a calcium deficiency, so I am gonna try try to add Botanicare Cal-Mag in a few in different proportions so I can gauge the reaction.

Do you see anythng that could use a bit of tweaking?..The plan for week 6 will be a very minimal nuteing IF ANY for finishing....

I am eventually gonna get some good beans and start growing from them, but this lil girl I got from bag seed and I love they way she grows....

Lower your PH to as close to 5.5 as you can.

and check to see if your foxfarm grow big is the hydropnic one.

Well I would change the nute. I love Fox Farm...... For dirt grows. I dont know if that is the problem or not but simple gen hydro works GREAT. They are the ones everyone copies today. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Stunzeed..

Casual,

From the pics, it looks like some kind of nute issue. If they were mine I would put them inot straight, ph'd water for a couple days and let them flush out, then start back on a lower level of nutes, and start hitting them with the carbo loads, like SWEET or the like.

That's what I would do with 'em.

BTW, if you haven't heard of it, there is a Rockin' new nute out called GreenLightnin'. I tried it out on a couple grows, and am beyond impressed...the stuff is magic to a plant.:cool:

ISO

Latest posts

Back