Earth Juice ???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huh

Reaction score
i was told this is a good organic nute, im interested in tryin it any one use/try this nute.. good/bad results any info would be great

i havnt used it personally i use biogrow and bloom ,,,but i heard good things ,:peace:

Reactions: huh
nobody uses earth juice, dang looks like il try somethin different

my buddy swears up and down about earth juice that it was a kik azz fert...i havent used it myself but got a half gallon given to me this fall...hope i can get it all use up this spring and summer! but from what ive heard about earth juice and what ive see for prices in the mag i know ill give it a go next time i need to buy some ferts....hope that helps

I use earthjuice its excellent, as long as you spend the money to take advantage of the entire line of products you will love the results.

I am using earth Juice Grow, Bloom, and micronutrients and it is working well for me so far. It seems like the plants are lovin it! I will keep you updated and tell you how my grow works with earth juice, because I haven't tried it before either!

huh said:
how do u water with it

Well it says on both bottles (earth juice grow and earth juice bloom) to mix 1 tablespoon formula with 1 gallon water. And for the earth juice micronutrients mix 1 teaspoon formula with 1 gallon water

Latest posts

Back