Earthworm Castings...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art. are you that high man? wait. nope. it's just me again hombre.:) ...

do whatever man...i'm at the point of just keeping my know how to myself, and watch from the side. i'll be at walmart in the douchebag isle if you need me...

IRISH said:

do whatever man...i'm at the point of just keeping my know how to myself, and watch from the side. i'll be at walmart in the douchebag isle if you need me...

use what you can...whenever you can. this idea can be applied to anything. whether its organic gardening, martial arts, guitar improvisation, or shopping. irish, just use the secret MP handshake when you see a guy with a triumph t shirt on at that wal-mart, lol.

IRISH said:

Irish, I was just sharing my view of walmart with the WWW. Please don't get bent out of shape because of a post by little ol' me, it definitely wasn't what I was trying to accomplish with my words. I wasn't trying to stir the pot at all. In all actuality, at under $4 for a 10lb bag, I'm gonna have a hard time buying castings anywhere else too. Heck, who knows, if we all start buying our "green rush" supplies at wally world maybe they will become the #1 retailer of hydro gear in the world too! We could all get 1000w HID's for $49.97 on rollback pricing.