Earthworm Castings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

hey all. my local walmart has just begun stocking this product. #10 @ $3.58. what i also like about using this product is that its local to me.
this bait co. has been in buisness here 32 years , and i'm just now hearing about it.
is this being stocked at walmart in your areas?
i'm always searching the garden ctr. there, and usually this time of year, they turn that section into the x-mas decorations. and lo and behold, right there 'tween the wreaths , and artificial trees', was a half pallet of organic earthworm castings. :D ...bb...

Wow!! I only "wish" waly world carried castings around here..:(

i believe, if you ask management to stock this item, they may do it at your request. also, have several friends make this same request, and they will prolly order it.
heres the info you will want to give to management.
All Organic Soil Enricher
Earthworm Castings
UPC 84403-00340
DMF Bait Co.
1180 Sylvertis , Waterford , Mi. 48328...

i've seen hydro shops 'round here sell #10 of this product as high as $20.00. hope this info isnt outside the rules. just trying to save our members a buck.
i just spoke to management at wally world, and was informed that they stock this at most all thier super centers. and, if they don't, just request that they do, with the info above, and you'll soon have it at your location...bb...

Latest posts

Back