eating weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh, man that was hysterically funny reading you guys, thanks heaps.
Yes, heat does help release the active ingrediant tetrahydracannibinol, (THC), but it doesn't mix with water worth a damn, you will need some things to help pull it into the buzz you are looking to get. You can pick up a stainless steel tea sieve from even a food store. You place in the amount you have settled on by trial and error, I find 1cup of leaf to 3 cups of water good , and be sure that once the flame is turned off add a couple shots of a good liquer and some milk to help release the THC then steep it in some serious hot water with a nice tea like orange peko, or morning thunder, or whatever flavor trips your trigger. If the tea is caffienated then you won't get all sleepy, sweeten it with some honey as that is far better for you than refined sugar (White sugar).
Follow all this with a couple of refreshing bausch and lomb soothing eye drops and dig your day.
ps. Take an orange, and some mint leaves with you to freshen your breath, and give yourself some good juice ya know, then trip away.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I Was Rideing In A Car About 15 Years Ago With This Chick And We Were Both Drinking & Smokeing. Well She Gets Polled Over So I Stuff About 1/8 Into My Pants,and Let Me Tell U It Was Some Good Smoke,anyways She Gets Arested And Im Under Age So They Put Me In The Cop Car.no Cuffs And There Out Talking To Her So I Forced Myself To Eat What Was Left,and Let Me Tell U ---o My--- I Was Messed Up For Like 2 Days,not Like Smoking I Could Not Keep My Eyes Open. Lol But Eating It Deffinilty Works If You Want To Sleep And Be Like A Zombie.what A Night.....lol

Heres a cool trick: Eat some on an empty stomach with maybe an apple or something else that won't activate the THC. Let it digest a couple of hours without eating or drinking anything that will activate the THC then eat something greasy like nachos or fries. At that point, a good amount of THC is floating around your body just waiting to be activated. Wham! You're so high you can't think straight!

There are a LOT of myths out there about Marijuana. One of the popular myths is that something has to "activate" it.

That's simply not true.

When smoked, marijuana enters the blood/brain barrier in as little as seconds via absorption through the lungs and the blood supply to the lungs.

When eaten, the marijuana has to be absorbed into the digestive tract and then into the blood.

Eaten marijuana doesn't need anything not commonly found in the digestive system to be absorbed. It's oil soluble, so it's broken down much as any other oil based, eaten substance is. When you eat something with butter on it, it doesn't get "activated" before being absorbed within the digestive juices in the human system. It's broken down and absorbed. Period. It's exactly the same with Marijuana.

If you haven't eaten and your stomach is empty, it will absorb faster, just as alcohol will, and for exactly the same reason.

There is no mystery to marijuana absorption in the human digestive tract. It's psychoactive substance, THC, is absorbed into the blood stream about 1 to 3 hours after ingestion. This will happen regardless of the addition or elimination of any other substances in your stomach. The timing is based on the total volume of substance to be absorbed, not by any type of "activation".

Please folks, spread the word. Myths are sometimes humorous, but seldom lead to education.

If you eat marijuana, as soon as it's absorbed into the acids in your stomach and intestinal tract, it will release the THC within it and that THC will be absorbed into your blood and you'll get high.

Be very careful not to ingest more than you can handle.

Because of the delay between eating it and it being absorbed into the blood, a cumulative effect can happen that may result in your getting much higher than you anticipated. This quite often ends up in the local emergency room because of the panic that results in over indulging THC.

Thanks for clearing that up! Then I have no explanation why it had the effect on me it did! Never had the experience before!

Latest posts

Back