Ebb and Flo' Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what is your take once they are done wet or dry doesn't mater just wanted to get an idea.

some updates, sorry been busy....

give me time i have to resize them all. :rolleyes:

more to come.

i upgraded my vegging area to a tent, got an ebb and flo in there too with an 8 bank of t5s...they come out nice and chunky.

getting some fade at 9 weeks, dark solution @ 1850 ppm. all about the flood and drain times. The big one imma let go for another couple weeks.

all mega frosty and solid. im having problems with the containers kicking over even with the twine holding them up. i need wider containers.

005.JPG

008.JPG

018.JPG

002.JPG

024.JPG

023.JPG

019.JPG

010.JPG

001.JPG

021.JPG

Very nice bud there brosef. seriously frosty :) I have a suggestion for the next go around. I use 4"x2" hole size "hog fence" from the hardware store and make a screen out of it that I set over top when I flip them. That way they can grow up through and be supported by the wire mesh without it blocking any light. works really good on supporting those plants that produce them donkey dik colas. :)

yeah i would normally screen them but im running a perpetual with a dual hood setup. i have to move the containers around and while i move them i check undergrowth and roots for vitality. thanks for the imput tho!! and thanks for stopping by! :D

Sweet looking nuggs TOA

What flood and drain times are you using?

The pumps are set for a 12 minute flood cycle, fast and highly arreated flood with a superquick drain time. the nute to root is around 10 minutes tho. i upgraded to a bigger pump and lines...get the solution to the roots and away as quick as possible. I try and push as many flood and drains in a day as i can and since i run smaller containers they dry quicker. i also have fans on them. I feed at night to
, 24/7, every 4 hrs rain or shine.....

ive tried alot of ways and a high ppm solution and quick flood n drains is what suits me right now.... i will always tinker with times and mediums and ideas tho....

thanks for popping in brother~!

Latest posts

Back