Fruity Bagseed Waterfarm Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
All the ladies in the pic are from a bag of about 100 random seeds. Most of them have this strong fruity smell and finish with a lot of crystals and very happy up high. I wish I knew the strain so I would know what to get if cloning ever failed.

The ones flowering are on their third week of 12/12 and are currently getting a ppm of about 1000 using the GH lucas formula and a dash of koolbloom.

The ones vegging are from the same seeds but I can se already they are different. I see some indicas while all the ones flowering are a sativa or dominant sativa.

Lights are 2X600W HPS with yieldmaster 2 reflectors. Although I have a third lightbut it's not hooked up right now.

Vegging is 4X54w 4ft 6500k fluoros.

The flowering plants were all stretched from vegging somewhere else without adequate light. They were topped and pinched and all small branches on the bottom were removed since I knew light was going to have hard time getting there anyway.

It seems these plants finish fast usually around 7-8 weeks.

Anywho Enjoy:smoke1:

summer of 10 026.JPG

summer of 10 027.JPG

summer of 10 028.JPG

summer of 10 029.JPG

summer of 10 030.JPG

summer of 10 031.JPG

summer of 10 032.JPG

How much nutes do you guys give yours when they are the size of the second picture? I think I never give enough. They make it fine and look fine, but I think I could give them more

MiracleDro said:
How much nutes do you guys give yours when they are the size of the second picture? I think I never give enough. They make it fine and look fine, but I think I could give them more

I wouldnt go over 400 ppm at the size in the second picture... They are nice and healthy looking..

Just somthing I noticed is your plants look like they are streatching... What kind of light do you have? What size is your grow space? And how close is the light to your plants?

MiracleDro said:
Lights are 2X600W HPS with yieldmaster 2 reflectors. Although I have a third lightbut it's not hooked up right now.

Vegging is 4X54w 4ft 6500k fluoros.

The flowering plants were all stretched from vegging somewhere else without adequate light. They were topped and pinched and all small branches on the bottom were removed since I knew light was going to have hard time getting there anyway.

Anywho Enjoy:smoke1:

The room is 4X8 the plants take up about 3 1/2X 6ft

Plants are starting to fill in now. I'll post some pics tomorrow.. Can't find camera :confused:

Ill take some pics of the end result, but it was way better than expected.
Lots of them had a strong skunk smell as well as a few fruity aromas. Total yield dry was about 1.25lbs.. Anyway Im starting some real strains now. 2 northern lights, 2 Og kush #18, and a bigbud. Thanks for watching and I finally have a camera so I can keep trck of this new one thewhole way through.

looking great!

Latest posts

Back